He won't post it himself so I will

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbycrts

Reaction score
Hey everybody -

There's a ukulele player out there who exhibits more joy and passion in his instrument than anybody else I know. He would admit he's not a Jake-level player, and he's no Josh Groban in his singing...

...but his infectious glee and sense of humor make him my very favorite performer out there. I'm also VERY proud to call him my friend. He's Uncle Elvis, and he is just an all-around great human who deserves good things to happen to him.

Here's the thing - he is raising funds through IndieGoGo to cut an album. His humility, I'm sure, is keeping him from posting the link in here, but I have no qualms.

I would encourage everybody to support new performers like UE by doing whatever you can to lend a hand. Here's the link to his IndieGoGo project:

http://www.indiegogo.com/UncleE?c=home

I've put in a little bit to see this dream come true. Can you do the same?

Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Damned, by the time I have enough money to be a Kadunga next month, his goal may be already reached. I'm gonna have to pm the guy to see if I can be a late Kadunga.

Done and done! I can't wait to hear the CD!!

Keep giving! If he gets $1 million, he will bring us all to Bermuda for the CD release party.

Done and done....

I mean - why wouldn't ya :D

Definitely gonna. And I've got a plan brewing. Stay tuned.

I'm getting in on the ground floor!

Good luck with this project, Uncle E. I'm looking forward to seeing you on your release tour!

E's makin' a CD! Oh, heck yes! Just wish I could swing the top bracket and put him over the top! Hey...E...you forgot to list one of the best perks - a hug at UWC...oh...wait...you hug everybody at UWC anyway. LOL

John

Well, that was easy money to part with...can't wait- Uncle Elvis in the car!!!!
Best of luck- nearly there mate :)

It's awesome to see people from our community making a CD and living the dream! I just put in my donation. Hope this gets funded! I also would love to be able to listen to Uncle E's music in the car.

Nix

Hey guys, it might sound stupid but could somebody please tell me who UncleElvis is. I have heard a lot about him and he seems pretty awesome. Oh, and I would buy a UU All Star Album with Eugene, Uncle Elvis, maybe even Aldrine.

A CD by E? F Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom