Will you be logging into UU Christmas day?

I'm eating a Bento box at home for breakfast, then seeing Parental Guidance, Silver Lining Playbook and Jack Reacher--yes, a triple feature---at the local Bijou, then eating a steak dinner at Morgan's Char House in Glen Ellyn that night.

Yea, I'll be logging on.

Sure, of course, if only to say Mele Kalikimaka! :)

Of course

I will either share my enjoyment if it arrives in time or will vicariously enjoy reading about your new uke. Either way, I'm happy!!

I normally visit every day, but on Christmas day I will have all the family round at our house. So I will definitely be logging in to UU.

My wife's family is celebrating today. My parents and brothers will be celebrating on Monday. I am off work on Monday and Tuesday, so, I will be online a bit. I still have to buy something for my wife. I have to buy something for my son, and that I plan to do on Monday... yep, last minute, but, I am putting something very special together for him.

I'll be at my in-laws where there is no Internet Connection. So, I doubt I'll be on line that day. Meanwhile Bones Festes from Catalonia!

Absolutely. I am looking forward to seeing what ukes Santa brought you guys! (Nothing for me)

I imagine so. I don't sleep well. We have youngest grand kid (and son and his wife and my mum) for lunch and the other mob of grand kids (and son and his wife) for our evening meal (we call that tea). So with most things organised on Christmas Eve that leaves some time to kill on Christmas morning so ... I imagine so.

I was just pondering and wondered if anyone will be logging in on the big day, I know I will as I do every morning...and now a habit I can't break.
Merry Christmas to one and all.
Leroy

I will not be on Christmas day..
i am on the UU everday..i love this site..but sometimes got to take of business..Lol

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I would imagine so...in the evening!

Top Bottom