Will you be logging into UU Christmas day?

Kind of abandoning the whole xmas thing, have been feeling a very strong pull towards mecca.

We played 12 Christmas gigs since the end of Nov. Just played the last one tonight. I'm gonna log in Xmas day or eve and post a vid of the kids from the audience on stage singing. Had a great time, really got in to the spirit this year.

I don't celebrate Christmas, so yes.
Bah Humbug!!! Anyway what ever you do, enjoy the day.

if i can i will, depends what time we can get rid of family LOL
We do love em but it's nice when they go home!

FO SHO, I will be home in Normal and on and off all day. Maybe I will leave the UUmim Jams on for a bit to see who else wants to play for a bit
Didn't realized UU jams where still going, I used to go on it but because of the time difference I would be up very late.

That is funny, I have the same habit, I check my email then come to UU. So yeah, I will probably log in to let people know what ukes I got.
So I'm not a wierdo, as my family say. Just a creature of habit.

The big day here is the night before, so of course I'll be checking in with the UU family. :)
So as I write this you've already started the celebrations..Have a great day, Merry Christmas.

Most likely I will check in after a hopefully indecently large lunch and prior to falling asleep on the sofa..............................
You me and millions of others, have a good day.

I'll be on the road this year, driving to Virginia to visit my daughter's family. I think I should be able to log in from the hotel after dinner, though....
Have you got your Chris Rea "Driving home for Christmas" CD in the car, you'll be all feastive when you get there. Have a safe journey.

Absolutely! Frequently. After building a fire, making a freshly brewed cuppa joe (and pouring in a little Bailey's), then opening a gift or 2... what else is there to do other than uke stuff?
My thoughts exactley,have a good one!

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
So I'll take that as a yes then :)

I'm eating a Bento box at home for breakfast, then seeing Parental Guidance, Silver Lining Playbook and Jack Reacher--yes, a triple feature---at the local Bijou, then eating a steak dinner at Morgan's Char House in Glen Ellyn that night.

Yea, I'll be logging on.
So in other words, your having a quite one :)
As long as the sun comes up... :)
Don't rub it in Jon, we've had the wettest summer for 100 years, and now we're having the wettest winter since records began. Best wishs to you and your family.

As long as I live :)
Well here's to long life and the UU!!

Sure, of course, if only to say Mele Kalikimaka! :)
And in English that means....? I'm guessing "happy Holidays" Anyway Mele Kalikimaka to you too.
Of course

I will either share my enjoyment if it arrives in time or will vicariously enjoy reading about your new uke. Either way, I'm happy!!
Hope it turns up on time, and I wish I was getting another Uke....be Mrs Santa Claus says "NO"

I normally visit every day, but on Christmas day I will have all the family round at our house. So I will definitely be logging in to UU.
Ken that made me giggle. Have a Merry Christmas my friend.

My wife's family is celebrating today. My parents and brothers will be celebrating on Monday. I am off work on Monday and Tuesday, so, I will be online a bit. I still have to buy something for my wife. I have to buy something for my son, and that I plan to do on Monday... yep, last minute, but, I am putting something very special together for him.
Pippin you never struck me as a last minute kind of guy. Best you get a wiggle on, not much time left. Have a Merry Christmas.

Yes.Just another day to me,and part of my regular routine!
I wish it could be just another day here, but my wife drags me kicking and screaming into the feastive feel!

I'll be at my in-laws where there is no Internet Connection. So, I doubt I'll be on line that day. Meanwhile Bones Festes from Catalonia!
Have a good one.

I will. even for a quick one
Oo Err!!!!

I imagine so. I don't sleep well. We have youngest grand kid (and son and his wife and my mum) for lunch and the other mob of grand kids (and son and his wife) for our evening meal (we call that tea). So with most things organised on Christmas Eve that leaves some time to kill on Christmas morning so ... I imagine so.
Sounds just like my Christmas. Enjoy the Holiday.
I will not be on Christmas day..
i am on the UU everday..i love this site..but sometimes got to take of business..Lol

Merry Christmas!
Me too, it's the law that I check in everyday..Merry Christmas to you too.

Kind of abandoning the whole xmas thing, have been feeling a very strong pull towards mecca.
What ever makes you happy, have a good one.
We played 12 Christmas gigs since the end of Nov. Just played the last one tonight. I'm gonna log in Xmas day or eve and post a vid of the kids from the audience on stage singing. Had a great time, really got in to the spirit this year.
Look forward to seeing that, Have a good rest, it sounds like you need it.

Anyways guys and girls have fun and be Merry.

I was just pondering and wondered if anyone will be logging in on the big day, I know I will as I do every morning...and now a habit I can't break.
Merry Christmas to one and all.
Leroy
Yes sir. AM and PM visits will occur. Merry Christmas to you!

Pippin you never struck me as a last minute kind of guy. Best you get a wiggle on, not much time left. Have a Merry Christmas.

Typically, I am not, but this year I have been so busy at the day job. It has been crazy around here. My last real relaxation was in Florida when Hurricane Sandy hit. My wife and I were there for a copywriter's conference (direct-response marketing). Delray Beach is probably much more enjoyable when you are not weathering out an eight-hundred-mile diameter hurricane. Great timing.

I slept like a log last night once the Ibuprofen kicked in.

I'll be looking in, as always!

Happy Christmas, brother.

Happy Christmas, everyone. :)

A Merry Christmas to you all and may you all enjoy good fortune and happiness in 2013

I'm hosting the current UU Seasons contest so I will need to login to check for activity

Well, it's here (and here I am)

7.10am in East Coast Australia. gorgeous sunrise over the Derwent River in Hobart. Still and calm. Merry Christmas everyone, have a lovely day with your friends and families.:)

Secular Christmas is awesome. It was secular long long long before it wasn't. December 24th, June 24th.. Both fun days. Everyone I say this not to troll - Webby and I are of a similar bent. :)

A nice dinner, funny movies, presents that we wanted for a long time as the new dishwasher took care of the aftermath. And the dog nearly unwrapped her gift before it was time, like a spoiled child. It was great. :)

Edit to add - Merry Christmas Jon! And Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone no matter how you celebrate it.

I sure hope so. My sanity is getting thin and our first guest arrived 10 minutes ago. Time for another cocktail!

I was joking about the mecca thing, of course we will be hanging santa on the cross like we do every year :)

Merry Xmas.

Top Bottom