Song Help Request I just want you (gabe bondoc version)

Go to the AJ's youtube site and the lyrics/chords are in the top right hand box under "more info". You can also download the AJ's mp3.

i already know

i already know how to play this song.
but i was wondering if anyone could find out the chords gabe is using because they are different.

i REALLY wanna find the chords for Gabe Bondoc's version too. I transposed AJ Rafael's chords down 1 and 1/2 steps (-3 semitones?) and it sounds CLOSE... not exact, but maybe it'll help others in getting closer to the actual chords. I know the chords are wrong since they don't match his finger positions on the fretboard but hopefully it helps a lil.

Code:
Original Chords          A   F#m   D   Dm   E  G

Possible GB Chords       F#  D#m   B   Bm   C  E

In all actuality, i don't think the C and E are correct (for the bridge and pre-chorus parts) but i decided to throw that out there for some insight.

Last edited:
i realized clevacheva said that he played half a step down and he's right!

so same chords as the ones in my previous post except play them one fret up. I noticed too that instead of D#m, it's a G#m. the last chord, i'm not too sure, i'd like to say it's a Dmaj7. Also, some times after the G#m, he'll throw in an Adim (i think that's what it is). That's all i know for now... so here's the chords for now

Code:
Tune Uke 1 Step Down
    (F#/B/D#/G#)
F#     4232
G#m    2435
B      5433
Dmaj7  3335
Adim   1212

Verse and Chorus - F#, G#m, B, Dmaj7
Occasional Adim after the G#m

The chords are read from top string to the bottom string... i always get confused if it's usually supposed to go GCEA or AECG... i see it both ways sometimes and it messes me up >.<
Confused? Sorry, i don't make sense sometimes hehe ^^;

Chords for i just want you

Verse And Chorus
A-2-----2-----3-----3
E-2-----3-----0-----2
C-2-----4-----0-----2
G-0-----0-----0-----2

And Pre-Chorus is
EM C G D

ok so i just took the time to learn this song right now..if anyone wants to learn, message me because im too lazy to tab it out. id rather teach u on webcam

Top Bottom