Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just ordered a new ukulele!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLoyg3JKRQ

Don't wear out the update button on te shipping tracker website!

Don't wear out the update button on the shipping tracker website!

Quote Originally Posted by teruterubouzu View Post
    Whee! I got the shipping notice from HMS today. Now the obsessive fedex tracking begins!
    Fedex tracking had me so frustrated, because the only updates I ever get from them is when it ships out and when it's in your city lol, no in between.
    Just Feel The Groooooove

Ooh, I just ordered a new ukulele too - from HMS. It is an Islander Solid (Mahogany) Concert-MSC4. I looked at so many online but kept coming back to this one. I've opted for the passive Pono pickup, so I guess it'll be a while before it's on the way.

Don't know what I'll do with my time now I don't have to research ukes. Hit the tracking button I guess

Quote Originally Posted by vanflynn View Post

Don't wear out the update button on the shipping tracker website!
    Ahh, nostalgia!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle23 View Post
    Fedex tracking had me so frustrated, because the only updates I ever get from them is when it ships out and when it's in your city lol, no in between.
    You're right about that, but it was fun seeing HONOLULU in bold print when I checked it yesterday. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz-in-Boots View Post
    Ooh, I just ordered a new ukulele too - from HMS. It is an Islander Solid (Mahogany) Concert-MSC4. I looked at so many online but kept coming back to this one. I've opted for the passive Pono pickup, so I guess it'll be a while before it's on the way.

Don't know what I'll do with my time now I don't have to research ukes. Hit the tracking button I guess
    Congratulations, Katz-in-Boots! That's a beautiful instrument. I suppose you could start researching your next ukulele.

Have fun with your new uke when you get it, I hope it's everything you are expecting! I checked their deals page last night too, that Kala lacewood is beautiful and looks like a steal! Plus, aren't they going to stop making those? Anyway, hope you get your new uke soon!

Congratulations! And here's a song to work on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocKlKsFbCJk

Quote Originally Posted by LutzSpearo View Post
    Have fun with your new uke when you get it, I hope it's everything you are expecting! I checked their deals page last night too, that Kala lacewood is beautiful and looks like a steal! Plus, aren't they going to stop making those? Anyway, hope you get your new uke soon!
    Thank you! I'm rather obsessed with the Luna Solid Mahogany Concert Electric they have on that page. The inlay is beautiful and it would be fun to be able to plug into an amp and maybe add some effects. I think you should buy that Kala lacewood.

Quote Originally Posted by TG&Y View Post
    Congratulations! And here's a song to work on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocKlKsFbCJk
    Ha! I really should learn that song already.
    Last edited by teruterubouzu; 01-10-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by teruterubouzu View Post
    Thank you! I'm rather obsessed with the Luna Solid Mahogany Concert Electric they have on that page. The inlay is beautiful and it would be fun to be able to plug into an amp and maybe add some effects. I think you should buy that Kala lacewood.
    So how long does the tracking info say until you get it? I'm looking forward to seeing it! Yes, I agree I should pick up that Lacewood uke, and rationalize it by saying it will be a surprise gift for my wife, who has expressed an interest in taking lessons. She should appreciate it, then if she doesn't like playing, I'll inherit it! I'm calling HMS in the morning to see the deal with shipping overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by LutzSpearo View Post
    So how long does the tracking info say until you get it? I'm looking forward to seeing it! Yes, I agree I should pick up that Lacewood uke, and rationalize it by saying it will be a surprise gift for my wife, who has expressed an interest in taking lessons. She should appreciate it, then if she doesn't like playing, I'll inherit it! I'm calling HMS in the morning to see the deal with shipping overseas.
    It's out on the truck for delivery! Keep us posted about the Lacewood. I'm buying another uke soon too - a gretsch concert for my boyfriend.

Thread Information