Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uke Minutes 5 - How to Restring your Ukulele

Default Uke Minutes 5 - How to Restring your Ukulele

The new Uke Minutes is up on the front page.

http://ukuleleunderground.com/2008/0...-your-ukulele/

If you have more questions about restringing your uke, you can post them here.
    Rayan, What you are doing?

I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

YES Mahaloz!

nice lesson, i somehow always run into trouble when stringing but all this stuff here at UU is helping me out on that. Quick Question: What is the ukulele brand for the one with the slotted head?
    Keep it Funky, keep it sweet. Keep it UKE.

awesome vid. waaaay better than mine hahaha.

one thing missed was a third style of bridge... pin-style. but those usually only come on custom ukes and by the time anyone springs the money for a custom, they would most likely know how to restring their own ukes by then hahaha.

junkie, that other one... believe it or not... is a Lumanog. if you know of the guitars in the philippines, Lumanog is the biggest name in local luthiers.

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDOC View Post

one thing missed was a third style of bridge... pin-style. but those usually only come on custom ukes and by the time anyone springs the money for a custom, they would most likely know how to restring their own ukes by then hahaha.

junkie, that other one... believe it or not... is a Lumanog. if you know of the guitars in the philippines, Lumanog is the biggest name in local luthiers.
    haha no way filipino brand name uke? its perfect for my next purchase these coming months. Thanks nuke

Ah crap update on that. its a Custom ukulele. Man those are nice. and made out of jackfruit? one my favorite fruit
    Last edited by Ukulele_Junkie; 02-18-2008 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDOC View Post

Nuke thanks for reminding me. I gotta link to your video in that post. Also I remember when Aldrine brought home those ukes. I think I laughed how cheap it was considering all the bells and whistles he had put into it.
    Rayan, What you are doing?

I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

YES Mahaloz!

hmmm a Lumanog? I'm going to the p.i. and was thinking about getting a new uke. Anyone know where and how much it would cost?
    Twitter
    Youtube
    Ukes:
    Taira (Lanikai LU-21TE/BK) [Signed and Enjoying]

Quote Originally Posted by Misguided Musician View Post
    hmmm a Lumanog? I'm going to the p.i. and was thinking about getting a new uke. Anyone know where and how much it would cost?
    the guy lives in cebu i think. And aldrine got it customized just for him, cuz the guy jus made guitars and a few throw in ukes, but with aldrine's he said he took it seriously with em. Wouldn't mind going back to the PI jus to get a uke tho and i even think it has a pick up installed.

i think you guys should have included nuke's power winder lol. very informative!

Quote Originally Posted by tripl3thr33 View Post
    i think you guys should have included nuke's power winder lol. very informative!
    VERY true.

what brand of string does he use for his lumanog?

Thread Information