MGM's Namm 2013 blog

Aloha Andrew and Mike..
thanks for all the pictures..great looking ukes..how they sound Haha

send more!

I really want to see the new stuff from The Magic Fluke Co.

I hear that, in addition to a bunch of new designs, there will be a concert sized FireFly and... get this... a violin!

Scooter

Thanks for updating this.... all I have to say is MORE! MORE! MORE! :drool:

Thanks for updating this.... all I have to say is MORE! MORE! MORE! :drool:

More scoops. Kamaka has a maple rude custom with inlays of the state flower as well as an all mango tenor.....Collings has some beautiful hand painted tenors...Mike da Silva wowed me with some blue stain quilted maple with spruce top tenors....the Godin is a eat electric solid body with inside chamboring and top notch electronics with compensated saddle by each individual piezo element......photos coming and many more stuff.

I really want to see the new stuff from The Magic Fluke Co.

I hear that, in addition to a bunch of new designs, there will be a concert sized FireFly and... get this... a violin!

Scooter

A violin?! I might have to start learning the fiddle now, just because. Damn IAS!!

Mike and Andrew, thanks so much for your good pics and comments.

From Kamaka's Facebook page:

Mango Tenor and Pua Aloalo (Hibiscus) Tenor

Attachments

• Kamaka.jpg
    Kamaka.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 156
Love the mango Kamaka! Will that ever be a production model? Would be cool to see "entry level" solid mango K-brands.

Thesen special Collings are made for Namm show presentation...Here are the photos of the three they had....
062.jpg073.jpg072.jpg

Aw man this is just terrible, my UAS is coming back...good thing i can't get in, I'd be baroque in a New York minute!!!

Mike, I don't think your autofocus is working for your videos! Can you ask Andrew to use his camera, I'm sure it has a video function! LOL

Thanks for all the great posts Mike! I'll be down Sat. evening for All-Star Guitar night. James Hill is playing this year. I will be working the auction. I'll be back on Sunday to tour the booths. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Thanks Andrew and Mike for this rare insight. methinks this could be thread of the year!!!! A mango Kamaka????? :drool: aaaarrrghghghghg....just when I finally got back into the black

:deadhorse:

Top Bottom