Thread: Fluorocarbon Leader Line

Default Fluorocarbon Leader Line

Does anyone know of a source for .0358" (.91mm) clear fluorocarbon fishing leader line? I just bought what I thought was .0358" line (Seaguar) from Bass Pro Shops that turned out to be .032" (.81mm). Their website has incorrect information regarding that item. I'm not unhappy with the .032" because I can and will use it. Unfortunately, Bass Pro Shops don't seem to have any .0358" clear fluorocarbon line. If they do, I can't find it and I'm a little mistrusting of their website now anyway.

I bought mine online. .0358 is the Seaguar "blue label" 90lb. The only place I could find that had it had it packaged a little differently than all of the other Seaguar stuff I've bought. Instead of being on a small diameter spool it was wound in a much larger loop with no "bobbin" and was inside of a flat mesh zipper pouch. I think that might be how Seaguar packages their "big game" line.

John
    I'm not entirely convinced that it is possible to polish a turd. However, if one were to accomplish that feat one would still have a turd, and one all the more noticeable for being shiny.

Check out my ukulele-themed "stuff" at http://www.cafepress.com/fivebyfiveukulele - proceeds go to a good cause...UAS treatment!

Where's the absolutely classic fishing line thread from a year ago...do you see it, John. You and the others spoke all about this great subject

Quote Originally Posted by coolkayaker1 View Post
    Where's the absolutely classic fishing line thread from a year ago...do you see it, John. You and the others spoke all about this great subject
    It should still be there - actually, I think there have been several of those threads.

John
    I'm not entirely convinced that it is possible to polish a turd. However, if one were to accomplish that feat one would still have a turd, and one all the more noticeable for being shiny.

Check out my ukulele-themed "stuff" at http://www.cafepress.com/fivebyfiveukulele - proceeds go to a good cause...UAS treatment!

Thread Information