Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where are all the beginners

Quote Originally Posted by molokinirum View Post
    I used to be a beginner and started here on this page as well. I had a lot of super nice and very patient people help me by answering my questions. Now I visit and help those who are new to the ukulele...pay it forward if you wish!! I do not mind answering 100 times a question on which uke is the best, which strings or why my uke sounds funny!!!
    The people here have a lot of the aloha spirit, and yes there are some who are tired of the same questions, but please feel free to ask away!!

To the more experienced.......We all started at the same spot as each other and remember, there was someone there who took the time to help you.....now its your/our turn!!
    Sometimes a 'like' button is required......

Mahalo and aloha is I think all that needs to be added!

Default ecadiua Morris

Beginner here! I'll be asking a lot of questions, so I'll be around quite a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute in the near future.

I have a lot of interests and of the forums I belong to, this one rocks! Some of the nicest and most sharing internet brothers/sisters I've met.

I'm right here, hiding behind my 'senior member'-status.
    Makala Dolphin Black, Aquila reentrant gCEA
    wanted: Ovation Applause UAE20

Even though beginner's questions can be rudimentary, those who take the time to answer them can bask in the warmth that their reply is going to be thoughtfully and completely read.

I am really not a beginner, I suppose, just new to the uke...then again, not that new anymore either.
    Bay View, WI

Thread Information