Xbox 360-Gamertags

Put Your GamerTags down and we can make a xbox ukulele community clan thing :D. Any suggestions for things we can do on xbox live post or pm me.

my gamertag is:

Il P4dr1no

Last edited:
XxFooManDrewxX

Im out of state right now...
But when I het back home to Cali, i'll be back on Halo 3 and Gears...

Murph731

gooooshhh i want gears. I hear its amazing!

Matrix Strum

SSF2T HD Remix. I'm on there all the time... too much actually haha

Gamertag: delstar671

UU could have a game night or nights? or just hook up and play a few games. Cod4 goes up to 16 player mayhem. Gears duex to ten, and madden well, you can set up a leauge. down to rock some ukulele pwnage!?

microsoft mic does not do the ukulele justice.

its all good atm, this thing could get big maby. if everyone adds each other then we will see wat happens from there.:rock:

Gamertag: delstar671

UU could have a game night or nights? or just hook up and play a few games. Cod4 goes up to 16 player mayhem. Gears duex to ten, and madden well, you can set up a leauge. down to rock some ukulele pwnage!?

microsoft mic does not do the ukulele justice.

I'm liking the idea.

slimnugget15

Im not on a whole lot cuz Im too busy playin my uke :p but I will accept requests from any UU people! :D

ZERO X SOUL

Games: cod 4
cod5
gears 2
GTA 4
Rock Band...lol

Dinoshaur

I haven't got my Xbox yet but I set up my live account on the Xbox website. I'll be playing Halo Kitty 3 (which I suck at) and Street Fighter 2 HD Remix (Which I'm hoping to beat Aldrine down at) and COD Modern Warfare 2 when it comes out.

Digital SQRATCH

ssfII hd remix
gow 2 (still trying to move up levels in horde mode) :p
virtua fighter 5 (havent played in months tho)

mine is:

ukewindu

really original huh?...the one i wanted was taken so they just used my email addy...oh well, as long as i get to beat someone at something i will be ok...

gears of war 2
left 4 dead
the new street fighter

Last edited:
Gamertag: D rad92

Halo3
Madden 09
Guitar Hero
Rockband

xGForce83x

Mainly found on Gears Of War II trying to find a group of people who don't ditch me when I'm SO close to getting to level 50 horde. Damn those drop-outs!

Either that or I'm improving my Uno standings ... it's the only video game I can play whilst drunk.

Top Bottom