Song Help Request Tonic - if you could only see - help

aperseghin

Reaction score
does anyone have a uke version of Tonic - If You Could Only See?

im thinking the first 2 chords would probably be Am then C
im looking for a simple version if possible

based on the current trend of unanswered posts, im kinda wondering if this section is being ignored by those that CAN help and only being posted in by those that need help. While posts requesting help in the uke tab section (which is for complete tabs) are getting answered and the same goes for the beginner section..

based on the current trend of unanswered posts, im kinda wondering if this section is being ignored by those that CAN help and only being posted in by those that need help. While posts requesting help in the uke tab section (which is for complete tabs) are getting answered and the same goes for the beginner section..

The main progression through the song involves a G5 (or some variant of the G power chord) and G[5]/F. I've tried these along with other G-root chords on the ukulele. Nothing really sounds great on the uke (I don't like power chords on the uke) and that is probably why people aren't posting an answer here. I just use a regular G chord for any G-ish chord used. If you're looking for tabs for the elecrric guitar interlude parts of the song, that doesn't work very well either as the uke doesn't have the necessary sustain for those parts.

With a regular G chord substitution, just use: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/tonic/if_you_could_only_see_crd.htm

Top Bottom