Page 1 of 3032 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Default ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Welcome one and all, to the family room of UU. Feel free to join in the banter, have fun, and spread the love! It started with this thread:

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead

And its continuing with this one! So welcome!

Woo hoo!

First post!

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    In my case (but very likely not yours), I would want an iPad and OnSong, for sure. I'd like to streamline my songsheets, and have them in uniform formats....
    I love both of them! I have been spending time organizing stuff on OnSong today.

TINKLE!!

There, marked it. Mine.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

And here's the question I asked before the chapter closed, because I do want to get as much feedback as I can. I don't want to miss something stupidly obvious.

So, knowing I'm going to be leaving my job and ideally having less take-home pay due to lessened work hours, I've been striving to acquire everything I could possibly want/need uke-wise since the river of cash is going to dry up and be a creek. Don't want to be up the creek without a ukulele. (We don't need no stinking paddles. Unless they are Boat Paddle ukes.)

The lust hits every now and then (currently drooling over kamoa gray/black tiger stripe!) but overall I am very happy with my current instrument collection, and I have some books that will take me a couple of years to work through. I've got a few amps as well, of varying sizes.

Here's the question. If you were in a similar situation - using the stock up now mentality - what would you be after? (I sound like a doomsday prepper.)
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Who moved the cheese?!!

Quote Originally Posted by mailman
    In my case (but very likely not yours), I would want an iPad and OnSong, for sure. I'd like to streamline my songsheets, and have them in uniform formats....
    NOOOOOOO!! Don't you know apples are evil?? If it weren't for apples, we'd all be strumming in Eden.

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by seeso View Post
    Woo hoo!

First post!
    Mods don't get firsts. It's not fair. Mandi is FIRST.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    TINKLE!!

There, marked it. Mine.
    Bad dog!!
    lol

And here's the question I asked before the chapter closed, because I do want to get as much feedback as I can. I don't want to miss something stupidly obvious.

So, knowing I'm going to be leaving my job and ideally having less take-home pay due to lessened work hours, I've been striving to acquire everything I could possibly want/need uke-wise since the river of cash is going to dry up and be a creek. Don't want to be up the creek without a ukulele. (We don't need no stinking paddles. Unless they are Boat Paddle ukes.)

The lust hits every now and then (currently drooling over kamoa gray/black tiger stripe!) but overall I am very happy with my current instrument collection, and I have some books that will take me a couple of years to work through. I've got a few amps as well, of varying sizes.

Here's the question. If you were in a similar situation - using the stock up now mentality - what would you be after? (I sound like a doomsday prepper.)
    Mainland Banjolele, Concert Flea/Fluke, Lanikai LU 21 Baritone, Koaloha tenor.

Songbooks, strings, maintenance apparatus, tuners... and this

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66301970...-bass-20-scale

Thread Information