downloading aldrine's lessons?

UR, mp3 is an audio format. If you want to watch a video on your iPod, you have to make sure that it is in a format that an iPod supports (mov, m4v, mp4...)

Last edited:
downloads from ustream?

hey there- I was trying to learn aldrine's lesson on flake by jack johnson on ustream- the problem is that it gets to be a pain in the bum bum having to load up the whole video every time or leaving the web browser open all the time in fear of losing the whole lesson!! I have the realplayer download software but it isn't compatible with ustream apparently - any suggestions??

Oh and btw, I am a (very proud) creative zen owner - would u be able to put some of aldrine's lessons on the zencast program for us creative users??
Thanks again guys for everything :)

yea itd be nice to be able to download the live lessons from ustream also. because i like skipping around during a video to either go back to replay or whatever and doing it on a streaming player just sucks.

still, gotta love the fact that aldrine does this for members week after week.

thanks aldrine for the lessons!

If Aldrine or someone else has full resolution on the videos, maybe they can open a torrent with them and a few people in the forum can leave them open all the time, so everybody can have the full quality version ?

You should be able to download almost anything from youtube into mp4 (i.e. ipod friendly) format using a clever javascript browser bookmark:

http://1024k.de/bookmarklets/video-bookmarklets.html

Note that I am not condoning the use of this method for downloading copyrighted material!!! In this case though, I'm sure there's no problem with using it to transfer UU/Aldrine learning material from youtube to an ipod or pc

(Mods: If I'm wrong, feel free to remove this post)

I've just done a quick test of this and it appears that Aldrine's vids will download in mp4, so there you go :)

I love the podcast. I was just wondering if all of the other lessons will be put on itunes?

Just found the podcast, but 4 of the 7 available said that the link was broken to the download and couldnt complete... looks like I'll have to download the vids another way... I want the video lesson for schizo snowflake too as this is one of my fav AG songs :)

Top Bottom