Another try at a get-together in OH / PA

ukemunga

Reaction score
So, I'm attaching a map showing where a uke buddy and I live. We wonder if there's anyone within an hour or so driving distance that would like to get together on a semi-regular basis and jam.

If you are interested and can get inside that circle in about an hour, or whatever's comfortable for you we'd love to hear from you!

Fred

UkeMap.jpg

A few of us got together at Tar Hollow, a bit south of your circle, last autumn. Drew people from Cincinnati, Dayton and the Kentucky/West Va. area. You might get some of that same group if the dates are good. My wife is having two knee replacement surgeries this Spring and Summer, which will tie me up, and I am prioritizing UWC, so I will not be at many other uke events.

A few of us got together at Tar Hollow, a bit south of your circle, last autumn. Drew people from Cincinnati, Dayton and the Kentucky/West Va. area. You might get some of that same group if the dates are good. My wife is having two knee replacement surgeries this Spring and Summer, which will tie me up, and I am prioritizing UWC, so I will not be at many other uke events.

I did see that promoted but just couldn't make it happen. I'm more looking for others relatively nearby that could get together weekly, or twice a month or even monthly just on a casual basis to jam.

I'm either in a ukelele wasteland or anyone in the immediate area isn't a member here. And I would think if anyone were into it at all they'd be here.

Oh, woe is me...

I'm in........eventually.
R

Top Bottom