Firefish Guitar!

DaleR

Reaction score
Hey, thanks to my new found love for ukulele, uBass and tiki, I stumbled across this little travel guitar, which actually has a small amp built into it. I had a hard time choosing between the Firefish and the Red Clownfish, as both are pretty cool. The sound is incredible, as I have viewed them online. Yeah, it is a travel size, but with an axe like this, my crappy, almost non existent guitar playing will improve greatly!

Here is a picture. It includes a gig bag, strap, cord and even three little fish pics!
51qoo7txWEL.jpg

Dale! How could you do this to me? Just when I thought I was confining my MIAS to UAS you go and tell me about that cute looking guitar (and I'm a sucker for visually interesting instruments... unusual is my selling point for getting local gigs! )

What is the on-board sound like? How does it play electrified through an amp? What's the action like?

I particularly liked the look of the Gold coloured one.... Which is strange, because I normally avoid gold coloured things...

Will I ever forgive you?..... Probably ;)

I will have it next week and let you know about the sound. Plugged in, it is pretty cool. Unplugged should be like a Pignose practice amp. Oddly, Pignose makes a travel guitar that is a bit of an upgrade and another $120 or so more.

That's a cool guitar. I've never heard of Firefish before reading your thread!

I just sort of surfed into it, looking for a short scale electric guitar. I really like that Red Clownfish too, so I may get both and sell one to one of my students. Music should be fun and these little axes certainly fit the bill!:music:

Ohhhh....this thing plays nice! The strings seem awful light too, almost uke like! The flames are not just plain red like in the pic, but real flame looking!
firefish.jpg

How's the internal speaker?

Top Bottom