Roy Smeck - ' Rockin' The Uke' Cover

GeorgeUke

Reaction score
Roy Smeck - 'Rockin' The Uke' Cover

A fun but tricky tune by ole' Roy. I tried to stay close to the recording. Hope you guys like it :)

Last edited:
Oh, my Lord Almighty, that was excellent.

Where do all these young guys like you, GeoUke, come out of nowhere and can play like Smeck. Pretty humbling stuff for us old farts.

Really great work, George!!! You would be a natural on a banjo uke!

I agree with coolkayaker...consider me a humbled old fart!

Unbelievable George. You are amazing brother. Truly inspiring. I sure hope you're out their playing and making some money...

Where did you learn this, I want to be able to play this.

That is just awesome!!!!!! I have been wanting to learn some Roy Smeck for awhile. Thanks so much for posting this!!! You've got a new subscriber!
Cheers! Yep Roy is my favorite player. Good videos you have subbed back :)

Oh, my Lord Almighty, that was excellent.
Where do all these young guys like you, GeoUke, come out of nowhere and can play like Smeck. Pretty humbling stuff for us old farts.
Thank you very much

Really great work, George!!! You would be a natural on a banjo uke!
I just got one the other day :D

Unbelievable George. You are amazing brother. Truly inspiring. I sure hope you're out their playing and making some money...
Thanks, good to see your new channel is picking up speed.

loved it, the stuff i dream of doing
Thanks dude

Where did you learn this, I want to be able to play this.
I learned it from listening to the original tune as well as watching some videos of Roy and others on youtube to get some of the techniques down.

FANTASTIC playing! and a great tune. I subscribed as well.
Cheers it's a fun tune alright

That was great. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Fred :)

I want to say something other than 'Oh my F*&*' - but clever stuff will have to wait till I've picked my jaw up off the floor!

That was stunning mate!

Absolutely awesome George! One of the best uke videos I've seen in a long time, brilliant!

Cheers guys, means a lot. A hard part about this tune was remembering all the little parts as they're all different strums!

Top Bottom