Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf !

Default Animal Crossing: New Leaf !

It's coming to the U.S. on June 9th and to Europe on June 14th. Anyone else EXCITED and eager to play??

I just got a PINK 3DS XL a week ago and gave my regular 3DS to my husband. All three of us in our house are going to be playing AC:NL when it comes out!

I've played all the games in the series: Animal Crossing (GC), Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS), and Animal Crossing: City Folk (Let's Go to the City) (Wii). This one is going to have a LOT of new content! I won't spoil it for anyone, although I LOVE being spoiled myself. I like to have a good idea of what's coming. As soon as a strategy guide is available, I'll be buying one!

CountryMouse
    Flukes: Island Design custom; Red Cowboy | Fleas: Denim concert; Grape soprano | Enterline CBU #7
    Lanikais: LB6-S banjolele; LU-21 | Eleuke Mahogany | aNueNue U900 pineapple | Luna Great Wave pineapple
    Kalas: Purple Paisley Ukadelic; Watermelon | Red Hilo soprano | Dolphins: Pearl White; Pink Burst; Green Burst;
    Blue Metallic | Mahalos: Blue Tr Fruit; Smiley Face; Hearts; Black Les Paul | Tom Pocket Uke | Plastic: Woodi; TV Pal

Twitter | Blog | Facebook | YouTube | YouTube Too

I know this is 6 years later, but I love ACNL (I own 3 copies, haha) and have been playing since GameCube. I am excited for the details on the new Switch game. I don’t own a Switch yet, but like the 3DS, I will wait to but them when they release the latest AC game.

Thread Information