Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Azo Bell on Beare Tube

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,773

    Default Azo Bell on Beare Tube

    One of my favorite ukulele players:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XRhyXrG-rE

    Thanks, T.C.

  2. #2
    Hippie Dribble Guest

    Default

    yes, Azo Bell is the man. Thanks so much for the heads up Howard and big thanks to AJ for posting the clip for those of us who couldn't be there. Just sublime. That took me somewhere real nice...wow

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene ukulele View Post
    yes, Azo Bell is the man. Thanks so much for the heads up Howard and big thanks to AJ for posting the clip for those of us who couldn't be there. Just sublime. That took me somewhere real nice...wow
    It's a rare treat, really. I have only been ale to get my hands on one solo CD and one with The Old Spice Boys. Very few videos on Youtube. Just an awesome player, though; wish I could hear more.

  4. #4
    Hippie Dribble Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hmgberg View Post
    It's a rare treat, really. I have only been ale to get my hands on one solo CD and one with The Old Spice Boys. Very few videos on Youtube. Just an awesome player, though; wish I could hear more.
    I've got a few OSB's records Howard, I'll send you some music brother...

  5. #5
    Hippie Dribble Guest

    Default

    alternatively, you can go to 'Birdland' mate, it's a shop in Sydney that specializes in jazz and roots music:

    they have a few Old Spice Boys records in stock...

    http://www.birdland.com.au/catalogue...17?tagged=true

  6. #6

    Default

    they get up ee to te woodford folk fest fairly often and he make yr eyes bulge and jaw drop awesome performer.

  7. #7
    Hippie Dribble Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bland Mango Patterson View Post
    he make yr eyes bulge and jaw drop awesome performer.
    yeah mate...he's the bee's knees, the duck's guts and the cat's meow all at the same time

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene ukulele View Post
    yeah mate...he's the bee's knees, the duck's guts and the cat's meow all at the same time
    Did you ever fix your youtube problem? I was only just starting to mine your channel and it disappeared!?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •