Page 11 of 171 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What's happening in your shed?

I'm posting this so it won't be thought I am copying. I have been working on this for a year. When I got to the etching I stalled. Both are directly borrowed from Alphonse MuchaIMG_0448.jpg obviously.

First slotted head stock DSCF3134.jpgDSCF3131.jpg
    Perry Bullinger
    Covered Bridge Ukuleles

I've just been looking at the History of Alphonse..The number of illustrations he created in his lifetime is amazing and to think I've been looking at them for years in books, magazines and advertising, and I never knew who created them .. He Died the same year I was born...He inspired many young artists who followed in his style..like these
    http://www.templates.com/blog/inspir...lphonse-mucha/
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

Last edited by boydellinii; 05-26-2018 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Smith View Post
    I'm posting this so it won't be thought I am copying. I have been working on this for a year. When I got to the etching I stalled. Both are directly borrowed from Alphonse MuchaIMG_0448.jpg obviously.
    another real nice awesome piece....who is this Alphonse guy anyways....
    Making music is a gift in itself, and when you can share it ....it is your gift to others

Quote Originally Posted by Moore Bettah Ukuleles View Post
    I just finished this inlay.
    Once again amazing Mr Chuckie...I love that one..wow wow me want
    Making music is a gift in itself, and when you can share it ....it is your gift to others

Quote Originally Posted by tattwo View Post
    I'm building a pair of ukes for my new wife and myself. We picked up some nice milo while we were honeymooning on Kauai. North shore sand rosettes
    I have never see milo like that before.....real nice .....must have been real expensive..

Quote Originally Posted by tattwo View Post
    I'm building a pair of ukes for my new wife and myself. We picked up some nice milo while we were honeymooning on Kauai. North shore sand rosettes
    Nice work Terry, I've got a spruce top, milo resonator on the bench. Just starting.
    Liam Ryan.
    Cairns, Australia.
    Stump Jump Ukulele Co.
    Stump Jump on Facebook

Making my radius dish for the ukulele. They was a slight breeze blowing the dust away.
    Gary Gill

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams 6th US President

Emergency repair "Rush Job" a local Disco DJ Has trashed a couple of 18 inch bass bin drivers

One done one more to follow.
    Last edited by Timbuck; 05-25-2013 at 03:51 AM.
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

Thread Information