Great Deal on Maestro Banjo Uke (not mine)

RichM

Reaction score
I have no connection to this item, but this is a great deal on a Maestro plastic banjo-uke at Bernunzio in Rochester, NY:

http://bernunzio.com/product/maestro-banjo-uke-16739/

productimage-picture-maestro-banjo-uke-16739-55031_jpg_800x600_upscale-_q85.jpg

I bought one of these recently and was very pleasantly surprised that it's a real musical instrument that plays and sounds pretty good. I paid less than this, but mine had quite a bit of wear. For $95, this one looks pretty clean and even has a case!

Again, I'm not selling the uke and have no connection to it, but I thought there might be someone in our community that would want to grab this!

Some other great vintage instruments on that site too (click on Vintage tab). Again, no connection, but they're very cool to look at....

Some other great vintage instruments on that site too (click on Vintage tab). Again, no connection, but they're very cool to look at....

Wonderful shop, with very fair prices. They have taken waaayyyy too much of my money over the years! My Martin, my U-Bass, and my gone-but-not-forgotten Slingerland Maybell all came from Bernunzio.

Hard to believe this was made in the 60's considering the graphics. The times they sure have been a'changing.

Hard to believe this was made in the 60's considering the graphics. The times they sure have been a'changing.

Yeah,. some of the graphics have worn off of mine, which I really don't have a problem with.

I just noticed that these are Mastro banjo-ukes, not Maestro. I've been calling them the wrong thing for years!

Top Bottom