Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best clip on tuner

I like the Cherub tuner that mmstan gave me..you can change the pitch of each note with no problem
    Kanile'a K-2 Concert,Ko'Aloha Super Concert,Maui Music 1998 Koa Tenor,Compass Rose Koa Tenor,Graziano Koa Tenor,Kamaka HF3-S,Moore Bettah Milo/Sitka Spruce Tenor,DeVine mother of curl Koa/Engleman Spruce Tenor,Ko'olau Indo Rosewood/Sinker Redwood Tenor,Washburn Lyon and Healy 1936 Bell shaped soprano,Lfdm Bastogne Walnut/Carpathian Spruce Tenor,Rollo Scheurenbrand African Blackwood/Adirondack Spruce Tenor

Quote Originally Posted by strumsilly View Post
    I like my snark, but I like my intelli imt-500 better.
    That is interesting. I have looked at those before they look nice. One I haven't seen a lot of love for is the Korg AW2U with the Honu on it. That one keeps calling me to try it out. Wondering if anyone here has tried one.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 50 View Post
    I like the Cherub tuner that mmstan gave me..you can change the pitch of each note with no problem

Hey Lenny, you're not supposed to tell everybody he he....let them like their snarks and intells... snark snark....hee hee LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mm stan View Post
    Hey Lenny, you're not supposed to tell everybody he he....let them like their snarks and intells... snark snark....hee hee LOL

oh I forgot it was a secret.. haha that is all I say from now on..I know nothing(Sgt. Schultz)
    Kanile'a K-2 Concert,Ko'Aloha Super Concert,Maui Music 1998 Koa Tenor,Compass Rose Koa Tenor,Graziano Koa Tenor,Kamaka HF3-S,Moore Bettah Milo/Sitka Spruce Tenor,DeVine mother of curl Koa/Engleman Spruce Tenor,Ko'olau Indo Rosewood/Sinker Redwood Tenor,Washburn Lyon and Healy 1936 Bell shaped soprano,Lfdm Bastogne Walnut/Carpathian Spruce Tenor,Rollo Scheurenbrand African Blackwood/Adirondack Spruce Tenor

The Snark SN-8 Super Tight Tuner is much better than the other Snarks. I have them all...
    peace,

david

Quote Originally Posted by bazmaz View Post
    Yep - the Peterson is highly accurate. Love mine.

http://www.gotaukulele.com/2012/04/p...ip-review.html

I've tested loads of others, and the Snark brand is, in my opinion, the best of the cheapies
    After reading you review I "need" a Peterson clip on tuner.
    peace,

david

Quote Originally Posted by coolkayaker1 View Post
    I agree--I own about three Ohana tuners and about ten Snark tuners. The best? Ohana, hands down. See Aaron's vid here.

http://www.theukulelesite.com/oahu-clip-on-tuner.html

Smaller, better color in matte black, sticks up significantly less than Snark, much better head clip than Snark, turns itself off after use (Snark=dead battery).
    Clarification: tuner recommended in the video is Oahu. There is such a thing as an Ohana tuner but it's not the one in the vid.
    Pat

Kanilea K1C Concert, Pono MT, Makai TK-55 Tenor
    Martin 1968 OO-16C (original owner)

Quote Originally Posted by Newportlocal View Post
    That is interesting. I have looked at those before they look nice. One I haven't seen a lot of love for is the Korg AW2U with the Honu on it. That one keeps calling me to try it out. Wondering if anyone here has tried one.

Hey Richard the Korg was my main turner before I got the Cherub..I like the Korg a lot and would be still using it if it wasn't for the Cherub

I never saw the Honu on it until now haha

I like the NS mini they sell in the UU store. Super small, functional, and helps support UU and the boys
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I like the NS mini they sell in the UU store. Super small, functional, and helps support UU and the boys
    I got one of those too..planet waves right..I use it when I take a uke out with me..you can leave it on and hard to see it on the headstock does not stick out anywhere

I got it from the UU store too..

Thread Information