EOY Extravaganza: THE VIDEO!!

This was wonderful! Thank you to all the Seasonistas who make this a lot of fun, and especially to Tina for making this amazing video! Yay!

CountryMouse

Superb! Looking forward to someday being confident enough to join in all the fun? You all are terrific! This is what it's all about, baby! It's about the music, the artistry, and the fun, not the instruments.

Superb! Looking forward to someday being confident enough to join in all the fun? You all are terrific! This is what it's all about, baby! It's about the music, the artistry, and the fun, not the instruments.

Come join us, there is absolutely nothing to worry about, i myself suffer massively with confidence issues, you seriously have nothing to worry about, the seasonistas are a wonderful warm, helpful supportive bunch and i class many as friends even though we have never physically met or jammed (yet)
The first time you post you may feel a little nervous, but once you have hoped in im sure you will love it, so go ahead and join us if you wish to, and i look forward to you joining the ever increasing seasons family :)

As a recent Seasonista member, let me say that this wonderful video is great introduction to the group and shows me how much I've missed already. I look forward to catching up on the backstory and all the wonderful vids already posted. Thanks Austin1!

Top Bottom