EOY Extravaganza: THE VIDEO!!

austin1

Reaction score
It's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!

First, apologies for the delay in getting this out as I got punched in the face repeatedly by my death paper. On the plus side, I got a perfect grade on the death paper so it was at least worth it (for me, not for you, I'm sorry!).

Second, this video is loooooong. A little under a half an hour! So that should at least partially make up for how long you've had to wait for it.

Third, the "nominees" are obviously not the only "nominees" in each category, they're just the ones that had the highest number of votes. Some categories had nearly 30 people/videos nominated! Nearly every regular Seasonista was nominated for at least one category, as were plenty of people who we see less of than we would like. If you're really curious, shoot me a PM and I can tell you if and where you got nominated.

Fourth, I spent eight billion years on this so if you truly hate it, please don't tell me.

Fifth, that's all I got!

Questions, comments, concerns? Thoughts for next year? Post, comment, hit me up!

Love,
Me!

That was amazing! What a terrific way to wrap up the first year of Seasons!!!! Tina, you are a superhero!!!!!!!

Thanks to EVERYONE (voters, performers, writer, director, hostess, reporter, monkey) involved in this extravaganza and thanks to EVERY Seasonista for making the Seasons wonderful enough to produce an extravaganza of such amazing wonderfulness. Congratulations to all the nominees and winners! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

Spectacular!!!!!

Oh, thank's so much Tina and krewe for the heart stopping thrills and chills and monkeys!
This may be my favorite video ever on any of the Internets!
Thanks Seasonistas!
Congratulations everyone and thanks for the tunes!!!!

That was epic. Thanks for putting that together, you did well to get it done in 8 billion years. Very impressive.
So much fun, and I hate awards shows !

Tina, you should get a mini-Master's degree for hosting and editing that amalgam/roundup/celebration of a year of Seasons videos. Many, many thanks to you!

wow, we have a new standard reference movie for the ukulele that is in a league of:
Play Loud Ukulele Starring Jake Shimabukuro
Mighty Uke: The Amazing Comeback of a Musical Underdog
Iz: The Man and His Music - Island Music, Island Hearts Starring Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Rock That Uke Starring Holly Hunter

what a great extravaganza! congrats to all and thanks for the silly vote!! tina you have outdone yourself ...again!!
what a great year and some really smashing videos, songs, and performances!
kudos to the "live" performances also! especially to krabbers who really summed up how i feel about the seasonistas,
y'all a great bunch of people from all over and i hope to have the pleasure to actually meet y'all some day! maybe at the UWC..going to try to make it this year!
thanks again tina!!

Tina - that was awesome! Makes me want to try to make your video for this year. Though, seriously, second to Pink?.........

That's an amazing bit of work you did there, Tina! I'm tired just thinking of how long that must have taken. I think I'll go have a nap now.

Wow Tina, You are a legend, thanks so much of all the time and effort energy and fun you put into making a truly epic video you are a certainly a lady of many talents. i really had a great time watching it.
I am also in shock , or like a stunned Mullet i really cannot believe i won not 1 but 2 awards, im am in total disbelief, wow most improved player , it is a slippery slope downwards for me now lol and the Aloha spirit well i wouldnt of got either without you wonderful people, i truly do have a place in my heart for everyone of you, thank you so much.

And just to let you know i am saving to hopefully make it to UWC 2014.
Once again many many thanks Tine for a magnificent piece of video making and thank you all lots of Ukulele love from me
Kindest regards
Dave :) :shaka::cheers::love:

Wow Tina! That was truly amazing! :worship: But most importantly, congrats on making a perfect grade on the paper! And congratulations to everyone! I for one have learned so much from watching and joining the seasons of the ukulele! I'm going to do the dance of joy now :nana:

~mina :eek:

Wow! Awesome awards show, Tina!

Congrats to all the winners, and to all the seasonistas for building something special here.

Here's to 2013!

That was so much fun! This video shows exactly what's so cool about the seasons.
We were flabbergasted to see we won the duet category, then hopped around on the couch like giddy monkeys. Thanks everybody! We're proud to be a part of the seasonista family!
Imagine what 2013 will bring...

Amazed and flabbergasted are two of the words I can come up with here...

Thank you, Tina, for including me in the purple-ish carpet questions (loved the Sennheiser hairbrush, by the way. Or is a a Shure?)

And thanks to whomever nominated me for Video of the Year - I know it was Emotion, not Talent that got me there - but I'm in with a pretty rarefied group, so I'll take it any way I can get it!

I've also had the Sheer Pleasure to have played, and done a Season entry, with TCK and TCW, and hope to repeat it. And I'm looking forward to getting together with any other UU members, too!

(At the moment, I'm just looking forward to being able to play with either light or no restrictions, but when I can...)

Megahugs to you, Tina! It was a "stupid" day at work, and you made it all right.

And finally, congratulations to not only the winners, but to ALL of the Seasonistas! You are ALL awesome!

-Kurt​

Woohoo that was Awesome Tina.
Great participation and Great job to everybody in the Seasons.

Last edited:
Wow! What a great job, Tina! That was so much fun to watch, and you went above and beyond. With all you had going on you managed to get this done, and done beautifully! I felt like I was hanging out with all of you for a while.

Congratulations to the winners, to the nominees, and to all of the Seasonistas. This is an extraordinary group.

Thanks, Tina!

Every single day I rush home from work to see what you lot are up to, and today paid off in spades! What a great video Tina, thanks for taking the time to do all that for us-truly fantastic!- congrats to all the nominees and winners, but more importantly, thank you seasonista's all for the HOURS AND HOURS of entertainment and smiles you have given me and Melissa. Can't wait to see what this year holds-it is off to great start!

Okay, all you Seasons lurkers, see how much fun you could be having if you'd jump in and join the party? :music:

You can make real connections with UU members as a Seasonista, and the longer you participate, the MORE FUN it is! :cool:

Top Bottom