just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

What is everyone talking about? And why are we speculating about next week when it is only Thursday? And who is Stevie Cool?
Haha! Ignore the cool bit - that's a red herring! Read Mads's original post (he's hosting next week by the way, so probably whipping up some early interest), and then read mine. Are you still wonder-ing now, I wonder? ;)

I'm only saying that I will be leaving on a jet plane early in the morning so all will be revealed late tonight...

I'm only saying that I will be leaving on a jet plane early in the morning so all will be revealed late tonight...
You’re only saying? So, er....spoken word songs?
Leaving on a jet plane? So our covers of that song, but spoken only , no singing?
Early in the morning? Er....songs about the dawn chorus? Songs by a singer called Dawn Chorus?
Hmmmmm, all will be revealed.......you want us to play our songs in the naked nude? Maybe whilst on a jet plane, serenading the passenger in the next seat who happens to be called Dawn Chorus? Am I getting close?

LOL, I did see Frozen II with my little boy today at the Cinema... a lot of good songs. Hmmm

I've just watched a video to show me the backdoor way to edit a playlist now that YouTube (in its infinite wisdom) has deleted the direct way to edit one. So Season 414 should be along presently.

Top Bottom