just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

thesillydave

Reaction score
how many of y'all / us, get excited late saturday afternoon-evening....
waiting to find out what the next season will be about?
i have 2 bonus songs to try and record tonight for the current season, but i am always highly curious as to what the next season will be about!

Same here. And I don't have a team in the March madness either.
how many of y'all / us, get excited late saturday afternoon-evening....
waiting to find out what the next season will be about?
i have 2 bonus songs to try and record tonight for the current season, but i am always highly curious as to what the next season will be about!

On a 3 hour airport layover waiting for 58!

When I go to a Saturday night open mic, the first thing I want to do when I get home is see if the new Season has been posted.

Lol! Just stopped by the Seasons to check if 58 has been posted yet and found this thread instead;)
Yes, I do the same thing- it's always fun to see what the new challenge will be.

I get excited...not sure why since it seems like I rarely can find time to put a video together anymore. I guess it's fun to dream and drop in occasionally to see what you wacky folks are coming up with. :)

JOhn

I get excited...not sure why since it seems like I rarely can find time to put a video together anymore.

Me too John. I'm lucky if I get the time to do one a month, but it's still a highlight of my week to see the new challenge come up. I almost always choose and fiddle around with a tune even if I don't have the time to record anything.

Guilty as charged...

What he said! I know what it is! Just happen to be subscribed to the host's channel.

Well, he did have a thread on the Main Board last week taking votes on what his theme should be.

LOL- I am so confused now...

Sorry about that TCK. I too anticipate the coming week's theme, hence the, what he said. (Next week's host has posted the description video on his youtube channel. I'm subscribed and saw the video earlier today.)

so.....i am not alone in the anticipation "woohoo's!" that have now come to be expected every Saturday!
i am so glad that christian started this and that it continues!

i used to have a life...now, i am a ukulele underground seasonista!

might look good on a t-shirt! ha!

Haha- I knew that FiL, and went and watched the video. I am confused because he said we could sing our instrumental....
Sorry about that TCK. I too anticipate the coming week's theme, hence the, what he said. (Next week's host has posted the description video on his youtube channel. I'm subscribed and saw the video earlier today.)

I do, I've been waiting for a subject that I have a song for haha

Top Bottom