blue is the colour
uke-ing is the game
we're all together
and plinking is our aim :music:

i predict songs about the colour blue
songs that mention chelsea
songs about football
or songs about something else entirely
Haha! You are absolutely right with your final prediction - it really is something else entirely! Uncanny! ;)

I was hesitant to mention this, but with Del's season ending today, the anticipation will likely be very high to see what the new season brings! Thanks in advance for hosting sir ~

I decided to post early because I remembered that some hosts have short attention spans :))) and I wanted less chance of an empty day on Sunday.

Season 496 still not announced. I see it’s Ryan’s season, and it’s like 1am in England now, so I guess we won’t have a theme any time soon. I suppose he’s forgotten.

I was really hoping to get the theme in a timely way as my time for working on videos is pretty limited. I know it’s not a “thing”, but it would be nice if hosts could post the theme at least 12 hours in advance of the beginning of their season.

Season 496 still not announced. I see it’s Ryan’s season, and it’s like 1am in England now, so I guess we won’t have a theme any time soon. I suppose he’s forgotten.

I was really hoping to get the theme in a timely way as my time for working on videos is pretty limited. I know it’s not a “thing”, but it would be nice if hosts could post the theme at least 12 hours in advance of the beginning of their season.

Sorry Brian! Didn't forget, just had my secpnd Pfizer yesterday and it knocked the stuffing out of me so i ended up going to bed way early.

I like an early theme announcement too, I'll get right on it.

Evening all - don’t worry - I know I’m hosting the new season but I’ll be a little late posting it this evening! Those at open mic may get a sneak preview of the theme! ;)

Top Bottom