just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

I'd get to do one of the long prog songs I like. But Pa would hate having to play a song that long.

I love a long song (got quite a few vids that clock in over six minutes) but I think Pa's penchant for brevity may be well served tomorrow.

Shakespeare's Polonius in Hamlet remarks "Brevity is the soul of wit". So it's obvious that it must be a season of humourous soul songs!

But for a serious guess I'll go "Punk".

I had hoped to have something for S374 but it's clearly not going to be. There seems to have been quite a bit going on at home added to which I've had a throat infection which seems to be taking ages to clear up. I had a gig yesterday playing at the interval of a ceilidh and my voice was cracking up at times. Fortunately it was only a short gig and I got through - and got positive comments for my set - but I was less than at my best.

I did actually have a few ideas and tried a couple out which I'm sure would have worked.

Looking forward to S375 now and seeing what that will bring.

Sorry for the late post guys, I was getting anxious too and when I went and checked to see who was hosting this week, I realized it was me :)

Sorry Del, I always look forward to the new season, especially if it's being hosted from Europe and I get to see the theme before I go to bed!

Top Bottom