just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Missing Harry! Was hoping he would have a guess at my season...

Won’t be long now.

:)

yes those guesses were always the best guesses!!!!!

sometimes the rest of us try and guess but it's never quite the same!

let me put my hopeless-guessing hat on.............

3rd august 1971, the internet tells me paul mccartney announced the formation of his new group wings - maybe 48 years later the songs of wings might be our theme? (actually if anything could tempt harry/randy back for a week, paul mccartney songs might just do it!)

yes those guesses were always the best guesses!!!!!

sometimes the rest of us try and guess but it's never quite the same!

let me put my hopeless-guessing hat on.............

3rd august 1971, the internet tells me paul mccartney announced the formation of his new group wings - maybe 48 years later the songs of wings might be our theme? (actually if anything could tempt harry/randy back for a week, paul mccartney songs might just do it!)

That would be a great Theme! I will think about it for future reference! ;)

How about another Yazoo week, Tom? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already!!! ;)

here is a hint for my season!

The SOTU standard to post the theme and specifics of the week about 4-6 hours before Midnight Hawaii Time, right? My goal is to finish my song for the week's theme to be realeased alongside the intro video and rules, but with a heavy workload this weekend, that might not happen... The prizes were going to be used as instruments in the song. That may or may not happen.

There will be no clues as to my theme, but since I haven't hosted since week 69, I hope to have you all quivering with antici....

pation.

Top Bottom