just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

OK...had to check out his youtube page...Ohhh...I have lots of songs that I have but will learn a new song to make it challenging

OK...had to check out his youtube page...Ohhh...I have lots of songs that I have but will learn a new song to make it challenging

Always a great option that the seasons offer. I've learned quite a few new tunes to post and have picked up plenty to learn from others.

Haha- I knew that FiL, and went and watched the video. I am confused because he said we could sing our instrumental....

FIL? Now I'm confused. I guess something by George Benson would work.

First thing I checked when I got up this morning was what Season 58 is. But it's not there? This is going to throw off my whole day......

Not necessarily Kyle. You can skip over to videos forum and post any tune you like on there if you have something prepared. I'm just about to do one.
I do, I've been waiting for a subject that I have a song for haha

It is past midnight in HI, we kinda know the theme and we got a sleeping teenage host in California- let us record.

I don't get excited but, I do usually check it on Sunday. I wish they would post the theme ahead of time though so that I could get a head start. Lately, I don't have time especially if the theme is an artist I'm not familiar with or just not interested in. It would be nice to see what the themes will be a month or two in advance so that I could at least be working on something for the Seasons.;)

Last edited:
I don't get excited but, I do usually check it on Sunday. I wish they would post the theme ahead of time though so that I could get a head start. Lately, I don't have time especially if the theme is an artist I'm not familiar with or just not interested in. It would be nice to see what the themes will be a month or two in advance so that I could at least be working on something for the Seasons.;)

Part of the challenge of the original seasons contest was to see what you could come up with on short notice. That plus not allowing multi-tracking made it different from most of the contests that were going on. Kind of a quick and dirty, limited resources, "get it done and move on to the next week" thing.
Doesn't mean we can't change it now though.

I don't get excited but, I do usually check it on Sunday. I wish they would post the theme ahead of time though so that I could get a head start. It would be nice to see what the themes will be a month or two in advance so that I could at least be working on something for the Seasons.;)

Gary, that would be a different kind of contest; it wouldn't be a Seasons challenge! :D

There's been much less anarchy since the hosting sign-up sheet was created.
I'm not a subscriber to the youtube channel in question...where do I find the theme for Season 57?

...should we just start a thread end electrauke can jump in when he jumps in?

I suppose you are referring to 58, it is in electrauke YT channel, link is in his signature.
There's been much less anarchy since the hosting sign-up sheet was created.
I'm not a subscriber to the youtube channel in question...where do I find the theme for Season 57?

Top Bottom