just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

...should we just start a thread end electrauke can jump in when he jumps in?
Give him a chance to get things started. He'll get it down. Maybe he's trying to wait for the current season to finish up.
I haven't even recorded my Season 57 post yet. Made several attempts last Sunday, but don't like any of them.

"Viva los Seasonistas"
would that be good espanishy-wise?

And, yeah, I'm always jonesing. but I put off looking until I'm through posting for the current season because, A) It prolongs the pleasure of the season in the works which I always become irrationally attached to and 2) It hurts SO good!

so.....i am not alone in the anticipation "woohoo's!" that have now come to be expected every Saturday!
i am so glad that christian started this and that it continues!

i used to have a life...now, i am a ukulele underground seasonista!

might look good on a t-shirt! ha!

Last edited:
ok, here's mine, if Chrimess can do it , so can I. did this before I got out of bed, can you tell? haha
done on a Lanikai LU8 with Southcoast strings if anyone cares

Last edited:
I received a P.M. from ElectraUke this morning he went to bed with Head ache and with Nausea, He said he will post the thread today.
If he is unable to then I will ask one of the Subs to step in and take over.

Ukuloonie Seasons Coordinator

how many of y'all / us, get excited late saturday afternoon-evening....
waiting to find out what the next season will be about?
i have 2 bonus songs to try and record tonight for the current season, but i am always highly curious as to what the next season will be about!

Yes. I am definately a sufferer of this malady.

I've gotten to the point where I even start preparing for themes that haven't happened! Last fall, I figured someone would inevitably have a theme about food, and I learned the Robyn Hitchcock song "The Cheese Alarm" so I'd be ready when the day came. Five months later, we still hadn't had that theme, so I just gave up an posted the song on the video board.

A couple months ago, I started learning a tricky instrumental on the grounds that "If we ever have THIS theme, I'm gonna play THIS song!" I would do it for the instrumental theme this week, but I can't quite get through a clean take yet. But by gum, by the time we have THIS theme, if we ever have THIS theme, I'm a-gonna be ready!

I too suffer from this malady. I usually check early on Sunday morning and am disappointed if it's not there. I then keep checking through the day until It does appear.

Fred, you're a new Seasonista and you have been well and truly bitten! :D

I'm hosting week 59 and I'll post the theme late Saturday night US time.

Can't........wait..........everything's getting dark........hard to breathe.........................

Why don't you post Sat mon and say no posting until Sunday or automatic disqualification!! I can't stand the waiting

Why don't you post Sat mon and say no posting until Sunday or automatic disqualification!! I can't stand the waiting

Because that would be stepping on the pleasure that the previous person (in this case ElectraUke) is having as host.

I'll give you a hint: songs from literature and the fan stroke. Or not--- ha ha ha! :cool:

That would be a brilliant theme for my wife the librarian...

Top Bottom