Page 330 of 332 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332 LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3311

Thread: just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Quote Originally Posted by One Man And His Uke View Post
    Brassicas then? My songwriting has been mining a rich seam of brassica based material lately......

Or maybe I just dreamt that....
    SERIOUSLY???? (You know, I am almost tempted ... but we'll have to wait for another week!)
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw

"Just remember, if we get caught ... you're deaf and I don't speak English."

Brassicas then? My songwriting has been mining a rich seam of brassica based material lately......

Or maybe I just dreamt that....
    John I did come across one of your new songs on The Brassica Songwriter's Forum.Your powerful anti-war piece " Where have all the cauliflowers gone".

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbaroque View Post
    John I did come across one of your new songs on The Brassica Songwriter's Forum.Your powerful anti-war piece " Where have all the cauliflowers gone".
    I probably had them last night with a cheesy sauce and bacon ... very tasty!
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbaroque View Post
    Guilty as charged John. I also wrote the paean
    to female Rugby League players, "He loved her for years and years, in spite of her cauliflower ears".
    Last edited by One Man And His Uke; 02-22-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Guilty as charged John. I also wrote the peon
    to female Rugby League players, "He loved her for years and years, in spite of her cauliflower ears".
    Now THAT is just sexist and disrespectful to cauliflowers everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by LimousinLil View Post
    Now THAT is just sexist and disrespectful to cauliflowers everywhere!
    I feel suitably admonished Val

Guilty as charged John. I also wrote the paean
    hahahaha...when I date female Rugby League players I tend to prefer wingers to front rowers.But I admire your inclusiveness.

I've spent so much time wearing headphones lately that I think i've discovered a new way to get cauliflower ears, assuming of course that it is something to aspire to

Quote Originally Posted by Mezcalero View Post
    I've spent so much time wearing headphones lately that I think i've discovered a new way to get cauliflower ears, assuming of course that it is something to aspire to
    It probably ISN'T something to aspire to! (As a matter of interest, do American Football players get cauliflower ears? ... I guess they probably don't with all that protective head gear.)

Actually, there is far too much "cauliflower" going on round here ... I think I shall post the Season!

Thread Information