just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

Sabine, it's getting quite late there in Europe ... can we expect a Season 565 soon? 😁🙏🏻
Hi Wendy,
I was typing the opening post as you nudged me. Google tells me that lots of old mills are now used for performances and other events...

I don't know about anyone else, but I keep having to check what day it is. I reckon it's Saturday so I'd better remember I'm up next for hosting... same procedure as every week :).

Struggling to choose between two very different possible themes… Flip a coin? Roll a die? Make it dependent on which direction the next hummingbird approaches the feeder in our yard?

Struggling to choose between two very different possible themes… Flip a coin? Roll a die? Make it dependent on which direction the next hummingbird approaches the feeder in our yard?
You could ask Siri.

Yes. It’s something to look forward to. The opposite of “Seasonal Affective Disorder” and can’t be improved by a sunlamp.

I worked on “Grandpa Was A Carpenter” for SOTU 570 but never got time to get the strums down pat to accompany my Key of F (sort of) voice.

I love SOTU because it prompts me to choose a tune I might not otherwise have thought of, and to pay particular attention to chord progression & melody.
I assume it’s sort of what it would be like to be in a band & be obligated to do that.

Oh, Berni ... it's nearly midnight where you are ... will we have to wait until just hours before midnight Hawaii time to learn what your fabulous theme will be for 580?

I think maybe Brian is out dancing....

perhaps the theme is songs that you can dance to? :----)

Top Bottom