Dasilva 5K concert, Nearly Brand New, 1 of a Kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevelele

Reaction score
5k.jpg 2013-03-24 19.21.09.jpg

Mike Dasilva has never made a 5k style ukulele before this one. And this one is a concert, with unbelievably curly koa. The uke is in perfect condition (it was just made and took a whole year, and I just received it like a month ago). The only imperfections are ones that came from the process of making the uke--you can see where Mike tried to cut a couple of inlays, but filled them to start over, but barely noticeable. I love the uke, but am selling it because I have my eye on a really nice tenor and also have a Devine on order. I have decided to sell all my concerts (already sold a William King and a SCGC uke--both amazing). The uke not only looks and feels incredible, but it sounds amazing. Unusual to many ukes, it also has an arch on the back, which Mike says helps with the sound.

Looking to getxxxx plus shipping/costs. If you will see on his website, a soprano that is not nearly as nice (no abalone, inlaid fretboard not as nice) costs around the same price

Attachments

• 2013-03-24 19.20.33.jpg
    2013-03-24 19.20.33.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Wow, awesome. You must have some nice eggs about to fill the nest if you're selling this one! Good luck with the sale!

Really nice uke! Best of luck with the sale.

sale pending -- I will wait till the sale is completed to close this thread (will take some time bc of practical timing issues)

Wow what a beautiful uke....I found my dream piano yesterday...solid mahogany Kaiwa baby grand in gloss finish...only $9300 plus delivery...sigh...if I only had the $$$. Being poor sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom