Aldrine's IAH lessons and quick tips

*EDIT: new lessons added, see below*

Hi everyone,

I know there have been problems with the IAH registration process etc and I've heard the site may be closing down soon. I'm pretty careful with my files etc and have backed up the main lessons and all of the quick tips with a file sharing site (Mediafire).

Here's a list of what I've backed up so far:

Lesson - Sunday Morning /first ever lesson! Basic tutorial on Maroon 5's Sunday Morning, includes how to hold and strum the uke properly
Lesson - I'm Yours
Lesson - Harana/Serenade
Lesson - Somewhere over the Rainbow
Lesson - Song of Time (Zelda) *newly added
Lesson - Zelda's Lullaby *newly added
Lesson - You Don't Miss your Water *newly added
Lesson - Loud Phrases from the Quiet Type *newly added

File - Somewhere Over the Rainbow Chords and lyrics

Quick Tip 1 - Warm-ups
Quick Tip 2 - Advanced warm-ups
Quick Tip 3 - Tuning the uke
Quick Tip 4 - The 2 finger roll
Quick Tip 5 - Thumb picking
Quick Tip 6 - Clean strumming with Jake Shimabukuro

If you'd like to check them out here is the address:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9d8ff4916d52e78491b20cc0d07ba4d2bfef182f54606b7b

Hope this is of some use,

John

Last edited:
Thanks for this, i tried getting on IAH earlier today and couldn't.

Thanks! Ive never been able watch these for some reason

Good job:nana:

hey I'm bumping this in case the admins want to link to it somewhere, I know we get a lot of people asking about these lessons. I've got other videos to come but the files are too big. Does anyone know a good file converter program that's free? I just need to reduce the longer lessons to under 100 megabytes.

thanks again for doing this. You can resize the files with Windown movie maker. Just import the video -> Drag the files on to the time line ->Save to my Computer -> Next -> When you get to the movie setting options click show more choices Then 'Best to fit file size' :)

thanks again for doing this. You can resize the files with Windown movie maker. Just import the video -> Drag the files on to the time line ->Save to my Computer -> Next -> When you get to the movie setting options click show more choices Then 'Best to fit file size' :)

Cheers! That's a big help. I'll do that and add some more tonight. I'm glad you're finding them useful.

Bump a bump bump - I've added some new lessons to the file server.

Omg

Omg i luv u!!! I been trying to get these vids for a long time now i can thank you!!! I wish i can kiss your face right now!!!

:shaka: Thanks for the great work! I couldn't open the Media Fire files. I registered with them but still couldn't open the files. Is their a special trick? I rubbed my tummy and patted my head but no luck. I'm not the sharpest tack in the box with computers. Also on IAH website, I kept getting "Error 500" when trying to registered. I contacted IAH about that and am waiting for a reply. Thanks again.

Bro! You rock! Many Mahalos!

:shaka: Thanks for the great work! I couldn't open the Media Fire files. I registered with them but still couldn't open the files. Is their a special trick? I rubbed my tummy and patted my head but no luck. I'm not the sharpest tack in the box with computers. Also on IAH website, I kept getting "Error 500" when trying to registered. I contacted IAH about that and am waiting for a reply. Thanks again.

Hey are you using Windows or a Mac?

Everyone's been having the IAH registration problem, that's part of the reason why I backed up the files. I've just tried downloading one of the files and it seems to work. Do you get an error once it's downloaded? It may be that you don't have the necessary codec to get it. Let me know what the problem is and I'll think of something to fix it.

Last edited:
I was finally able to download the files from Media Fire! Don't know what I did different. Still not able to register on IAH website (500 ERROR). I use Windows but it doesn't matter now that I can download. Thanks again!!!

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate you posting these. Now if there was just someway to download the UU lesson #1: Love Song. :confused:

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate you posting these. Now if there was just someway to download the UU lesson #1: Love Song. :confused:

Hey I have that video too if you want a copy. There is a way of getting all of the UU lessons. Do you run Windows? If so if you get Realplayer you can download UU lessons and youtube videos by simply right-clicking on the screen. I'm happy to give you full instructions or point you in the direction of the relevant thread if it'd help.

John

P.S if the UU guys didn't mind I could put them all up on a UU download mediafire page? It might take a while but I don't mind doing it.

This is pretty awesome there ;)
definitely enjoying these links

problems for Macs?

I can't seem to get the sound to work on the .avi files. I am on a Mac, with a pretty up-to-date system. The .wmv file worked fine though. Any ideas on how to make the .avi work too?

Thanks,
Lori

I can't seem to get the sound to work on the .avi files. I am on a Mac, with a pretty up-to-date system. The .wmv file worked fine though. Any ideas on how to make the .avi work too?

Thanks,
Lori

Hey are you still looking for the files? I can upload the rest in .wmv if you want.

Top Bottom