Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aldrine's IAH lessons and quick tips

Thanks for the great work! I couldn't open the Media Fire files. I registered with them but still couldn't open the files. Is their a special trick? I rubbed my tummy and patted my head but no luck. I'm not the sharpest tack in the box with computers. Also on IAH website, I kept getting "Error 500" when trying to registered. I contacted IAH about that and am waiting for a reply. Thanks again.

Bro! You rock! Many Mahalos!

Quote Originally Posted by kailua View Post
    Thanks for the great work! I couldn't open the Media Fire files. I registered with them but still couldn't open the files. Is their a special trick? I rubbed my tummy and patted my head but no luck. I'm not the sharpest tack in the box with computers. Also on IAH website, I kept getting "Error 500" when trying to registered. I contacted IAH about that and am waiting for a reply. Thanks again.
    Hey are you using Windows or a Mac?

Everyone's been having the IAH registration problem, that's part of the reason why I backed up the files. I've just tried downloading one of the files and it seems to work. Do you get an error once it's downloaded? It may be that you don't have the necessary codec to get it. Let me know what the problem is and I'll think of something to fix it.
    Last edited by upskydowncloud; 02-19-2009 at 01:07 AM.

I was finally able to download the files from Media Fire! Don't know what I did different. Still not able to register on IAH website (500 ERROR). I use Windows but it doesn't matter now that I can download. Thanks again!!!

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate you posting these. Now if there was just someway to download the UU lesson #1: Love Song.
    Moore Bettah Kauai Dreams undersea inlay tenor "Hui Nani"
    Moore Bettah slothead offset soundhole tenor "Kula Leo"
    KoAloha KTMS-00 "Lokomaika'i"

Building and Owning a Bettah Ukulele: The story of Moore Bettah Ukuleles
    Listen With Your Heart: The KoAloha Ukulele Story
    Listen With Your Heart: The KoAloha Ukulele Story e-book edition

Quote Originally Posted by wickedwahine11 View Post
    Thanks a lot. I really appreciate you posting these. Now if there was just someway to download the UU lesson #1: Love Song.
    Hey I have that video too if you want a copy. There is a way of getting all of the UU lessons. Do you run Windows? If so if you get Realplayer you can download UU lessons and youtube videos by simply right-clicking on the screen. I'm happy to give you full instructions or point you in the direction of the relevant thread if it'd help.

John

P.S if the UU guys didn't mind I could put them all up on a UU download mediafire page? It might take a while but I don't mind doing it.

this is awesome thank you so much

This is pretty awesome there
    definitely enjoying these links

Sir Chunk Alot

Default problems for Macs?

I can't seem to get the sound to work on the .avi files. I am on a Mac, with a pretty up-to-date system. The .wmv file worked fine though. Any ideas on how to make the .avi work too?

Thanks,
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    I can't seem to get the sound to work on the .avi files. I am on a Mac, with a pretty up-to-date system. The .wmv file worked fine though. Any ideas on how to make the .avi work too?

Thanks,
    Lori
    Hey are you still looking for the files? I can upload the rest in .wmv if you want.

Thread Information