One Of My Dearest UU Friends Lost Her Hubbie Today....

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
My Sincerest Condolences to Canoe Lady Aka Diane, who lost her
Husband today...words escape me at the moment...My sincerest condolences to her and her Ohana... I am at tears at the moment girl
If I can do anything please let me know...Sending my prayers and aloha to you......

I am So sorry to hear this, Stan. My sympathy goes to Canoe Lady/Diane in this time of such sadness for her & her family.

Roberta

My warmest Aloha and condolences to you and your family. May the Man above give you strenght at this time of need and accepts your late husband in his care for peace and love.
My thoughts and prayers are with you...................Bo.............

My deepest condolences. I hope that Diane is comforted by great memories of the life she and her husband shared together.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Canoe Lady/Diane. You and your loved ones will be in my thoughts and prayers.

From one Diane to another, my deepest condolences to you at this difficult time.

My warmest Aloha and condolences to you and your family. May the Man above give you strenght at this time of need and accepts your late husband in his care for peace and love.
My thoughts and prayers are with you......

Very very sorry Canoe Lady. May you find comfort to help ease your sorrow and may the wonderful memories bring a smile to your face.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you, along with everyone else's who is touched by your loss.

So sorry to hear about this, Canoe Lady. Hugs and prayers and good thoughts to you.

Much hugs and good mojo to Canoe Lady.

Condolences from Catalonia.

Hate to hear this kind of stuff happening to UU peeps. Hoping she feels our thoughts are with her in this sad time.

I am so sorry for her loss, hope she feels better soon.

Diane, I am very sorry to hear of your loss...lean on us if you like...ukulele people are family...hugs...

Top Bottom