My girl Deached me!

benmealer

Reaction score
...and it felt great! I woke up today to the best and most unexpected birthday present ever. She sneakily mailed Deach to see which one I wanted. Thanks Deach! (and thanks Damares, but she'll never read this) I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitititititti!

14ccrv8.jpg

...and it felt great! I woke up today to the best and most unexpected birthday present ever. She sneakily mailed Deach to see which one I wanted. Thanks Deach! (and thanks Damares, but she'll never read this) I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitititititti!

Too cool! Glad it worked out. Happy Birthday Ben!

now don't you feel bad about singing "I used to love her"? I didn't think you would. lol.

Happy birthday! And that is one sharp-looking uke. :D

Deach: "...but it's all over now" or "...but I had to kill her"? ;)

Deach: Thanks again for helpin' her. Did I put that up after she talked to you? Oh geeze. She's ok in my book now.

LOL. No she contacted me a few days after you put the vid up.

LOL. No she contacted me a few days after you put the vid up.

Maybe it scared her into being good. She left some nasty comments on that one:
itsamio (5 days ago) this sh*t sucks.

itsamio (5 days ago) f ben miller.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! and what a surprise...a beauty NO LESS!!!!!
:)

super awesome...i feel a little more jazzy after seeing that uke!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! and what a surprise...a beauty NO LESS!!!!!
:)

super awesome...i feel a little more jazzy after seeing that uke!!!!

thanks a bunch ukeninam. Dig that jazzy ax:nana:

HELL YEAH!!!

Happy Birthday man, there is no beter way to wake up than.. THAT!! hows it sound?

yeah talk about waking up and seeing the light at the end of your bed!

happy birthday and have fun with your new uke!!!

russbuss: thanks, and on top of everything it was from MGM(thanks MGM!):nana:

Pharmaceutical.Bandit: yup, she did a good job. here's a link to it on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/NATURAL-MAHOGAN...16224QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Spuash: well the only other ukulele I've played was a $50 oscar schmidt and compared to that, it's incredible. It has Aquilla Nylagut strings which feel and sound great. I haven't been able to plug it in yet, but I'm exited for that. My old ukulele wouldn't do harmonics and this one does pretty easy so that's cool. I'm just all around really happy with it.

nikolo727:thx, it's deffinately better than a sweater;)

RON<>VA: I don't know if that's a fair question. They're both family and I love them both diffrent and equally. :love:

Danggg nice F-hole uke. I wish my girl gave me an F-Hole for my birthday. :p

if you know what i mean..

I'll always have a soft spot for that uke. Perhaps one day...

But the cool factor is off the scale there. Tell your gf thanks and give Deach a big kiss.....

oh wait....

Snow: wink wink. I can smell what your cookin, bro

Plainsong: Yeah, it's really pretty in real life. I'm still working on those kisses and thank yous.

ke leo: Hey, thanks.:nana:

Top Bottom