FS: 2012 Kamaka HF-3 (Tenor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mswilks

Reaction score
Greetings All,

I'm listing my 2012 Kamaka HF-3. It's in near-mint condition and comes with the original hardshell case. I hadn't planned on selling this one but a very unexpected opportunity surfaced today and the proceeds from this sale will make that particular pill a bit easier to swallow.

The new price on these typically is around $1245. I'll take $875 and I'll also cover shipping and PayPal fees.

You can reach me via PM or email me at mw0705 at mac dot com. I'm a relative newcomer here but have tons of references on guitar forums. I'm a recent uke convert and am looking forward to spending some time here.

Thanks.

uk1_zps521ecb89.jpg

uk2_zps3139265c.jpg

uk3_zps0adcd8c4.jpg

uk6_zps332b258b.jpg

Can you let us know the build date in the neck block. That will help your sale.

This is an unreal price. No further info necessary. If anyone is looking for an HF-3, then get this. Now.

Regarding the price, I thought I would spread a little Easter cheer and goodwill with my initial "For Sale" item at UU. Apparently that strategy worked, as there is now a backlog of five potential buyers. I'll close the thread when I receive payment.

Thanks to all. I look forward to spending more time here.

Regarding the price, I thought I would spread a little Easter cheer and goodwill with my initial "For Sale" item at UU. Apparently that strategy worked, as there is now a backlog of five potential buyers. I'll close the thread when I receive payment.

Thanks to all. I look forward to spending more time here.

Pleae buy some more nice ukes and sell them cheap... to me.

Sounds like a potential bidding war for that lovely Kamaka tenor. $1,000 is still a good deal on that instrument.

I hope you found the Collings UT3 you were looking for.

Mahalo,

Don

Ha ... no bidding war. That wouldn't be particularly fair of me, would it??

The Kamaka sold to the first person who contacted me about it. Thanks to everyone for their interest. I'll close the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom