Issue 29 of Ukulele Player Magazine just went live

Pippin

Reaction score
Hi Gang:

The latest issue of Ukulele Player just went live...

We have lots of book reviews, an AJ Leonard CD review...

A SPECIAL FEATURE: Interview with MIM of Mim's Ukes.

Updated club listings...

http://www.tricornpublications.com/uke_player.htm

I liked reading about New Wave! I have a New Wave bumper sticker on the back of my car. Eric is good people.

Holy Cow! Chris... How in the world have you been? It's been such a long time.

I've been great! Got married, moved, still playing and teaching. Life is good.

I look forward to the new direction Ukulele Player Magazine will be taking! btw, I wear my cap everywhere! And that Ohana is oh-so-sweet.

I've been great! Got married, moved, still playing and teaching. Life is good.

I look forward to the new direction Ukulele Player Magazine will be taking! btw, I wear my cap everywhere! And that Ohana is oh-so-sweet.

Congratulations! Married. Does that make you domesticated? Have you been to HCAG forum lately?

I am glad you like the Ohana. I have a prototype that I reviewed a while ago that is a dream. It has solid rosewood back and sides, solid sinker redwood top, maple binding. It's beautiful and plays like a dream.

Congratulations! Married. Does that make you domesticated? Have you been to HCAG forum lately?

I've seen the redesign, but I don't post there or visit much. It looks like the VOM has migrated to Melody Vine. Nice to see it continue.

I am glad you like the Ohana. I have a prototype that I reviewed a while ago that is a dream. It has solid rosewood back and sides, solid sinker redwood top, maple binding. It's beautiful and plays like a dream.

That does sound nice! I've been checking out pineapples lately, and the Ohana PK-25G looks good.

Top Bottom