Pono PCS Mahogany Spruce Deluxe Concert for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GASguy

Reaction score
For sale a Pono PCS concert uke: solid mahogany neck, back and sides with a solid spruce top; includes Ko'olau original hard shell case.
I purchased this brand new from The Music Emporium a very reputable shop specializing in high end guitars, mandolins and ukes it was my starter uke. I quickly moved up to a long scale concert, a Pineapple Sunday. I recently purchased a Collings mahogany and spruce tenor here on UU, (thanks specialK13), so this is redundant.
This uke has very minimal play time on it. The uke is in mint condition, I went over it and it is in the same condition as the day I received it.
In the interest of full disclosure there are 3 marks completely under the finish and smooth to the touch; if you look closely the vertical grain patterns continue through these marks. I believe these are natural variations in the grain pattern similar to “Bear Claw” markings. (see 3rd pic).
This model is discontinued and has features you don't find on new deluxe Ponos including:
Grover brand tuners with ebony buttons, an abalone rosette, ebony peg head overlay and ebony binding, rope style wood purfling; it is strung with Aquila Cord strings.

Specs are as follows:

- Solid Mahogany back, and sides
- Solid Spruce top
- Ebony binding
- Rope marquetry top purfling
- Abalone rosette inlay
- Ebony faceplate, fingerboard, and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Pearl logo and fingerboard position dots
- Grover Mini-Rotomatic tuners with ebony buttons
- Aquila Cord nylgut Strings
- Gloss Finish

Includes a Ko'olau Hard-shell Case.

Price Drop now asking $340.00 including shipping to the continental 48 US states and PayPal fees.

Pono4_zps87edc743.jpg

Pono3_zpsd11281f2.jpg

Pono8_zps7faa133c.jpg

Last edited:
Pono for sale

Hi. I will buy it today for $300.00 if it is still available.
Thanks.
Inge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom