Good News!

Good News Indeed! It is great seeing a post from you. Glad to hear you are better and will recover from this latest bout.

Thanks everybody for the messages and the welcomes :D

I just thought I would do another update. I have been doing the exercises five times a day like clockwork and am already noticing an improvement. Whereas before I couldn't do them for more than 10-15 secs, now I'm managing 25-30 secs every time! My next appointment is on the 16th April so the hope is that they'll give me some new exercises to do that will help with my recovery :D

I haven't had a chance to play my Ukes again since last week. I've been planning to, but am about to finish my ninth and tenth books so every ounce of energy I've got has gone into those. The good news is I have 2 chapters of one and 6 of another and I hope by the end of the week, that'll be down to 4 chapters! I plan to try and get some Ukulele playing done this week/weekend and although I'm a long way from being able to do a video and restart the DU2, I am planning to get there eventually!

Thanks again for all the cards and well wishes, I know you've all been thinking of and praying for me and that really helps!

I'll post again soon!

Joey :music:

So great to hear this news, Joey!!! I have been wondering how you are doing! Glad to know you have some answers -- I, too, suffer from dizziness, but from an inner ear disorder called paroxyzmal positional vertigo. It is extremely debilitating! I also have breathing problems; I understand how hard it is! Continued prayers and well-wishes for recovery are being sent your way! :)

Great to see you back Joey!!!

Hey everyone :D

I managed to get some playing done today, but am nearing the end of both books I'm working on so am focusing on that. I plan to try and get some more done next week as I'm off uni for the week. I also have my next appointment at the hospital so that should bring some news!

Hope you're all doing okay!

Hey everyone :D

I managed to get some playing done today, but am nearing the end of both books I'm working on so am focusing on that. I plan to try and get some more done next week as I'm off uni for the week. I also have my next appointment at the hospital so that should bring some news!

Hope you're all doing okay!

Good to see ya posting. ((((Joey))))

Hi Joey. Great to here that the writing muse has returned!

Keep it up and feel better.

Hi everyone :D

GOOD NEWS!! I just got back from my second neuro physio appointment and I'm doing well, so well, they've increased my exercises so that I can improve further! They said that when I see the doc on the May 29th, I should get the go ahead to drive again :D

YAY!!!

Yay, Joey!

I hope you're playing, even if you aren't doing any videos.

We miss you!

-Kurt

Hi everyone :D

GOOD NEWS!! I just got back from my second neuro physio appointment and I'm doing well, so well, they've increased my exercises so that I can improve further! They said that when I see the doc on the May 29th, I should get the go ahead to drive again :D

YAY!!!

Yay, Joey!

I hope you're playing, even if you aren't doing any videos.

We miss you!

-Kurt

Haven't been doing much playing - only really been up to it in the past couple of weeks and have done some practicing, but just finished book nine and am working on the end to book ten, so once they're done I can do more to Ukulele practice!

Your improvement is inspiring. I hope for all the best for you.

Cheers.

-Dave

Great news Ms Bug ;) Here's to a continual improvement! ..... I raise a glass of vermouth in your general direction!

Hey Everyone :D

I had hoped to be bringing you more good news today - I had an appointment yesterday but I couldn't go because I had a migraine, which has continued into today. I'm about to head back up to bed, but I just wanted to say that I am still here, but am having more symptoms right now and so things aren't going as smoothly as I'd like. I had a symptom free day on Monday but that seems to have been a fluke really...I'm mostly sleeping, resting and trying to keep up with uni work and my other commitments.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers

Aloha Joey,
Glad to hear from you and get an update....we are so worried for you....Sending you get well vibes from hawaii for a speedy recovery...sending more prayers and blessings your way
take care and best wishes... :)

Hi Joey,

Thanks for the update and focus on getting better. Healing vibes and prayer comin' at ya

Top Bottom