New Tab section on my website!

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
Hello UU!

I just updated my website with a tab section! It's bare bones right now, but I'll be updating it frequently as I finish new tabs. Currently available are a free instrumental version of Dona Nobis as well as the complete tab to an original composition seen here for $5:

I am going to do at least one free song a week and would like to keep it to public domain. Do you have any songs you'd like done? I'll try to get any and all done that you guys would like! Maybe I'll get some input on this thread and start a weekly vote thread moving forward? What do you guys think??

Check it out! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks Matt. A new source of tabs, particularly those reflective of your style of playing, will be much appreciated. Making them free is great, but I think it's totally fair to charge for some of the more complex ones. I'm happy to pay for great arrangements such as yours.

Wow! Thanks Matt. A new source of tabs, particularly those reflective of your style of playing, will be much appreciated. Making them free is great, but I think it's totally fair to charge for some of the more complex ones. I'm happy to pay for great arrangements such as yours.

Thanks Jamie, I really appreciate it. I just can't wait to get the number of tabs available up!!

Thanks, Matt! I've always loved your playing and am happy to see you finally releasing some tabs of them.

I'll check out Dona Nobis, the other one sounds a bit beyond my skill level. :eek:

There's so much in the public domain to work with...

Personally, I'd love to see your slant on some classical stuff, but I'm a bit biased.

Otherwise, I'd say Celtic, bluegrass, folk, apalachian and the like would be pretty popular. Things that show off your fingerpicking while (hopefully) keeping it at a level that can be achieved by mere mortals. You could probably arrange anything and make it sound epic.

Looking forward to more new stuff from you. :)

You're a young guy so how about more songs from 2010+ to try to lure more young people to play the uke.

I am going to do at least one free song a week and would like to keep it to public domain.

You're a young guy so how about more songs from 2010+ to try to lure more young people to play the uke.
Actually, I think Matt's smart for wanting to stick with public domain.

Arranging copyrighted pieces, even if he gives them away for free, could still get him in hot water with the copyright police. And the expense and effort to obtain legal clearance to use copyrighted material probably makes it not worth his while.

Actually, I think Matt's smart for wanting to stick with public domain.

Arranging copyrighted pieces, even if he gives them away for free, could still get him in hot water with the copyright police. And the expense and effort to obtain legal clearance to use copyrighted material probably makes it not worth his while.

Would Take 5 by Dave Brubeck be public domain? I would like to get the tabs for that

Top Bottom