60th Season Of The Ukulele: They're Playing Our Song

Congrats to Denise and Ray....your William King concert sounds heavenly...and so are your voices....by the way your multitracking is amazing....and I am not forgetting Tia contribution :)

super week Matty, superb choice for winners, thanks to all for the great songs and stories. :)

A well-deserved win! You two sang from the heart and it was lovely.:eek:
Thanks for a sweet Season mattydee - I loved hearing everyone's song.

Congratulations, Denise and Mr. Denise! In a week of excellent, heartfelt performances, your voices stood out from the rest. Amazing.

Perhaps Mr. Denise will want to learn to play the prize uke? Maybe someday we'll get to hear Denise and Mr. Denise strumming together as well? Please?

Congratulations, Denise and Mr. Denise! In a week of excellent, heartfelt performances, your voices stood out from the rest. Amazing.

Perhaps Mr. Denise will want to learn to play the prize uke? Maybe someday we'll get to hear Denise and Mr. Denise strumming together as well? Please?
Yes, I have been trying to get Mr. Denise (Ray) to play for quite awhile....maybe the lovely blue uke will be the key?...but even if he doesn't play Mr. Denise will be singing and harmonizing with me again... and so I am happy!!!!!

I agree entirely- and love that video so much. Well chosen Matt, thanks for a great week!

Denise (caukulele), thank you so much for pulling your husband into the Seasons for that absolutely gorgeous rendition of I Can't Help Falling In Love With You. This is what it is all about. Not just this Season, or The Seasons in general, or even playing ukulele, but what Life is all about. So, in order to give him an incentive to keep coming back, a shiny (pre-loved) Blue Dolphin will be on its way as soon as you PM me your address.

Top Bottom