FS - Pono Pro-Classic Mahogany Slot-head Tenor MHT-SH

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidrboy

Reaction score
I need to make room for a my on-its-way custom and fix my darn fence, so I am letting go my MHT-SH, this one with a gorgeous glassy gloss finish. (I can only keep one tenor right now so it has to be my PTEC-CE.)

Great warm and harmonic tones that mahogany is known for. The pro-classic Ponos are really wonderful, and there is plenty out there on them, so I won't gush about this uke. But the action is just right (that is the scientific term). Intonation is very good. Strung re-entrant with Worth Browns. This one has:
•Solid Figured Mahogany top, back, and sides
•Slotted headstock with ebony faceplate
•Ebony fingerboard, and bridge
•Ebony Binding top and bottom, outlined with hand cut maple purflings
•High Grade Abalone rosette
•Pearl logo and position dots.
•Bone nut and saddle.
•Gloss Finish

It is mint except for one small abarasion in the finish on the back of the headstock. It barely shows up in real life, unless you hold it just right in the right light. I tried to capture it in the attached photo, but not sure you can even make it out. Otherwise, there is not a mark on it. And these ukes are certainly lookers.

It comes in its black Oahu arch-top case.

These are $800 new, and that is for the satin finish. This one can be yours for the low-low price of $550, shipped to the lower 48, in its case and carefully boxed and padded.

Happy to answer any other questions or provide more photos.photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.JPG

Last edited:
I bought this same Uke for the same $550 2 years ago!...

This Uke is VERY Hard to find in the Gloss finish and is a STEAL at this price!!!...

Somebody, Buy it now!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Shipped off to new member acoustichippo, who was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom