Mya-Moe Tenor Uke

khcrowley

Reaction score
Gorgeous handcrafted Mya-Moe Myrtle Tenor Tradition ukulele with a low G. Includes hard-sided case. Check out the specifications of this uniquely beautiful instrument by clicking on the link below. It has beautiful intonation and plays smoothly. It's in excellent like-new condition. Selling in hopes to order a Classic Mya-Moe.

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=488

$1100. Shipping to be added.

Attachments

• Uke in case.jpg
    Uke in case.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_3997.jpg
    IMG_3997.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_4172.jpg
    IMG_4172.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4176.jpg
    IMG_4176.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Nice uke and sale, khc. That same uke config, right now, on Mya Moe is $1150 new with warranty (shipping to be added), but has a 10 month wait. Someone really wanted a Mya Moe now. I sure love mine. :D Congrats on the sale. They'll love it.

Last edited:
Nice uke and sale, khc. That same uke config, right now, on Mya Moe is $1150 new with warranty (shipping to be added), but has a 10 month wait. Someone really wanted a Mya Moe now. I sure love mine. :D Congrats on the sale. They'll love it.

Any item is worth what another person will pay for it. People bought Fisker Karma cars last year for $100K + are putting them on the used market for $50K +. People that bought a $6000 Ferrari in 1960'3 are selling them for lots more.

I hope that whoever got that Mya-Moe enjoys it.

I've had positive experience with Mya Moe honoring their warranty to a second owner - but of course it at their discretion. They are very responsible and service oriented luthiers.

Top Bottom