San Jose Jam #3 - digital photographs for you to look at

russ_buss

Reaction score
here are my photos. also, a quick note: ed, eric (emotion), james, and alex are awesome performers!

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6068.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_6072.jpg

Hey guys!! Geez... I have so much to say about yesterday and so many people to thank! I am nursing a pretty potent hangover, however, so I will save the posting for tomorrow.

You all are all pricesless, wonderful new friends and super people!! I really feel blessed to know you.

Hangover curing advice is welcomed!

xoxo
-Heather

Hey guys!! Geez... I have so much to say about yesterday and so many people to thank! I am nursing a pretty potent hangover, however, so I will save the posting for tomorrow.

You all are all pricesless, wonderful new friends and super people!! I really feel blessed to know you.

Hangover curing advice is welcomed!

xoxo
-Heather

Just drink more and you can deal with it later.....:)

Well, Young, that is just ridiculous.... Of course, I'm gonna drink more! :D

(You rocked it yesterday, by the way!!!)

Haha, I like the dedication!

And thanks! Luckily Dom was there to bring up the level of my playing and cover all of my screw ups!

Haha, I like the dedication!

And thanks! Luckily Dom was there to bring up the level of my playing and cover all of my screw ups!

Actually, I probably did more damage than good. I'd forgotten that we did different versions of Shirley T. Next time we'll make sure we get to do a dry run prior to me putting you on the spot like that. It was still a blast though :).

Top Bottom