Tuner misalignment

You da Man Andrew. Your reputation is why I send all the noobies in my area to you. Looks like the Pepe was destined to you.

Thanks Pat, no you da man, haha, Hey ya know my Bass amp just crapped out on me. I know your a bass guy, pm me if you have any opinions on small amps/ thx

Thanks Len. The customer definitely has the right here to do what he is doing and I understand. I hope he can try others from our store in the future. See you soon.

Andrew you have a great reputation and immediately take care of all your customers with no questions asked from what I've observed. I've never bought from you but may need to consider it in the future if the opportunity arises. It's a win win with you. There needs to be more of you in this world and it would be a great place.
Your a good guy and you should be proud and hold your head high.

I believe this is why Andrew is da man, his actions and reputation is second to none....When selling any uke, the customer comes first.. I've seen this time after time with him
he is a stand up man...and stands up for his store, his ukes and his reputation... No wonder we all know who to go to when it comes to ukes, even stores with a bigger inventory
just cannot touch him and mike... If You're buying from "The Ukulele Site/Hawaii Music Supply" you are getting the very best service, ukes, and set up ukes possible...it is a no brainer...:)

I believe this is why Andrew is da man, his actions and reputation is second to none....When selling any uke, the customer comes first.. I've seen this time after time with him
he is a stand up man...and stands up for his store, his ukes and his reputation... No wonder we all know who to go to when it comes to ukes, even stores with a bigger inventory
just cannot touch him and mike... If You're buying from "The Ukulele Site/Hawaii Music Supply" you are getting the very best service, ukes, and set up ukes possible...it is a no brainer...:)

*Stan is paid a substantial amount for this endorsement. ;)

Yeah CJ
I just saw the bling vs. sing thread and all of them said sing!!
this is a classic example..easy talking about it but when it comes down to really doing something real.. things change..what else is new...Lol

Yes Pat I agree Andrew is the Man..

Hey Len,
I am putting my money where my mouth is on the thread you were referencing.:D

Glad all is well that ends well on this thread. I knew with the people involved it would.

Just wanted to post an update. Andrew has been really great with ensuring I was happy in the end. He truly is a great guy to work with.

Yeah CJ
I just saw the bling vs. sing thread and all of them said sing!!
this is a classic example..easy talking about it but when it comes down to really doing something real.. things change..what else is new...Lol

Yes Pat I agree Andrew is the Man..

I said both in that thread!! Andrew's a baller!

Top Bottom