Share your photo entries for HMS Kamaka Competition...Voting live from 3-17 May

I wasn't allowed to enter :(
I would've done something like this I guess. Wouldv'e been on the 10th page. Garans.
Amelie-Stuck-with-plastic.jpg

Cute photo! A few of my friends keep telling me they're tempted to vote for the photos with cute kids in them haha

Ah! That's what happened!
Great picture though.

That was back in the day when I was into overlays and photo manipulation took up too much of my time.
Check out my "BONKERS" photos I particularly liked this one. Featuring a raspberry cake and a salty biscuit.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yeah, it's hard not to vote for the entry "Never too young for culture and Uke", with those two adorable babies on the beach. :)

The only thing saving me from voting for a picture with two babies at the beach and an uke with the word "illest" on it is the fact that it's an Instagram photo -.-

The winner has been announced on the HMS site, so congrats to the winner.

A new HMS competition is going to be announced within the week too!

The contest is over and I was very happy to finish in the top ten. Not only did Hawaii Music Supply give away a brand new Kamaka but they also awarded $100 store credits to the second and third place photos and also gave away $100 store credits to another ten photos that were selected by their store staff based on composition and style. I wasn't one of the lucky winners but I definitely enjoyed the chase for the prize and congratulate all of the winners. There were an awful lot of great images to choose from.

The contest is over and I was very happy to finish in the top ten. Not only did Hawaii Music Supply give away a brand new Kamaka but they also awarded $100 store credits to the second and third place photos and also gave away $100 store credits to another ten photos that were selected by their store staff based on composition and style. I wasn't one of the lucky winners but I definitely enjoyed the chase for the prize and congratulate all of the winners. There were an awful lot of great images to choose from.

Congratulations to all the winners, a $100 store credit is generous :) .

I was told I'd definitely be put down for a gift card, but I guess it wasn't to be :( . A bit disappointing though...

I did vote for you but it wasn't just me and went on totals. Then I was gonna do a top 15 but the software only lets 10 winners be displayed. It was tough. But I totally didn't forget was gonna still give you the credit Emma, nobody has gotten it yet, tonight I will. I gotta come up with a better way...thanks to all, until next time-

photo-contestblog-pic560.jpg

I did vote for you but it wasn't just me and went on totals. Then I was gonna do a top 15 but the software only lets 10 winners be displayed. It was tough. But I totally didn't forget was gonna still give you the credit Emma, nobody has gotten it yet, tonight I will. I gotta come up with a better way...thanks to all, until next time-

Thanks for letting me know :) , I appreciate it :) .

Thank you from my 4-legged friend too... :)

3756719282_c9bbcdb1ca_z.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom