Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what grinds my gears

Default You know what grinds my gears

you know what grinds my gears.... when people say a ukulele is like a small guitar. Well u know what a guitar is actually a big ukulele.... well not really they are all their own instrument
    So i made this, check out the link.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2418279
    Keep it Funky, keep it sweet. Keep it UKE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulele_Junkie View Post
    you know what grinds my gears.... when people say a ukulele is like a small guitar. Well u know what a guitar is actually a big ukulele.... well not really they are all their own instrument
    So i made this, check out the link.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2418279
    haha yea!! i know. i live up in washington and i took my ukulele to school and the girls are liek aww how cute. a little guitar. can you play over the rainbow. haha be like "yeah, as a matter of fact i can, i can also play super mario. show me that on your big, POS guitar(no offense to guitar players out there). lol

I love it....

I was at in-and-out the other day and i was playing my uke and a guy came up to me and said "what kind of guitar is that?" "i said its not a guitar!!! a guitar has six strings." he said "oh" so then i told him its an ukulele, like the kind they play in hawaii.... so he said oh well my son was wondering, but its cool and sounds good....
    Heck yah it sounds good, cause i was playin it.... lol j/k

Howlie Boy
    I Was a post whore. But im back so lets see what we can do to become one again...

I love in 'n out!

LOL when i first saw this, i INSTANTLY thought of Family Guy when Peter said this on TV about Lindsey Lohan hahahaha

anyway. i hate it when people say this too. and your objection statement if 100% true haha.

this reminds me of when white people (dont mean to offend anyone) ask or say this:

*me practicing Gung Fu, martial arts not 'Karate'*

random ass person: OMG! what kind of karate are you studying?!!....

me: ......*thinking i should dragon kick her then head butt her to the ovaries*

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Miu View Post
    LOL when i first saw this, i INSTANTLY thought of Family Guy when Peter said this on TV about Lindsey Lohan hahahaha

anyway. i hate it when people say this too. and your objection statement if 100% true haha.

this reminds me of when white people (dont mean to offend anyone) ask or say this:

*me practicing Gung Fu, martial arts not 'Karate'*

random ass person: OMG! what kind of karate are you studying?!!....

me: ......*thinking i should dragon kick her then head butt her to the ovaries*
    haha rite to the gonads.
    Keep it Funky, keep it sweet. Keep it UKE.

u know what grinds my gears...is when ur trying to find a song on you tube and u listin to a bunch of them and o0o what do you know they're instraments are not in tune and it totally ruins the songs
    ITS LIKE BAM BAM BAM!!!!

Cool

What grinds my gears is when people call it a ''you ka lay lee" or a ''uke"
    ( don't mean to offend, if you do use these terms )
    but it is called an Ukulele "oo koo lay lay", and that is what I think it should be called.

Aloha
    Acabooe

hahaha You know when I clicked on this Family Guy was on and wouldn't you guess which episode and which part it was showing? It was the grind my gears episode and he just finished his rant on linsey lohan. No lie... thats awesome

haha but yeah, i know exactly what you are talking about with that small guitar thing. Just look at my sig, thats a quote from like 5 different people. Just try traveling internationally with your ukulele and you'll get it alot!

You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!
    By the way, phoenix wright on the ds is a sweet game lol
    Last edited by davoomac; 02-20-2008 at 11:14 AM.

rofl that was great man. How did you do that??

Thread Information