::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First?.....

Thanks for letting me know Sukie! I would have done it sooner if someone had told me...

New thread!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mandarb

As far as dental work:

I have had several cavities filled - I have had all work done without nitrous oxide or novacaine. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled I was under anesthesia.

Exactly the same here. Local anesthetic for all my dental work. I used General anesthesia for my wisdom teeth and asked them to take all four at once.

I went to the dentist this morning to have a permanent crown installed. The dental assistant that was going to fit it asked me if I really wanted numbing, since the tooth already had a root canal. Oh, absolutely! My gums didn't have the root canal, and the scraping of the old glue from the temporary crown really would freak me out if my whole jaw wasn't numb!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Newportlocal

Exactly the same here. Local anesthetic for all my dental work. I used General anesthesia for my wisdom teeth and asked them to take all four at once.
No - I mean I had no local anesthetic for any of my dental work. I just tell them to go ahead and drill.

Rafe, you are brave. Or something. Did you ever meet Lawrence Olivier?

294985-marathon_dentist-550x366.jpg

Dang, you guys are already on page two.

Thanx for the pho link I couldn't thank you for in the last thread Tammy.

I went to the dentist this morning to have a permanent crown installed. The dental assistant that was going to fit it asked me if I really wanted numbing, since the tooth already had a root canal. Oh, absolutely! My gums didn't have the root canal, and the scraping of the old glue from the temporary crown really would freak me out if my whole jaw wasn't numb!

I get numbing for the prep work and temp crown, but not for the placing of the permanent crown....

Here ya go.........oops. Gotta fix...hold on.....
43942fb73ee781271735fa71f11dd581.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom